• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1920x1080 24/25/30fps Test Patterns - detect pulldown issues

jmone

1920x1080 Blu/PAL/NTSC Test Patterns for checking Video Smoothness / Detect Judder

For those interested, I created some 1min 24, 25, and 30fps Test Patterns to help visualise any pulldown issues. It also works with Reclock so you can see the difference Reclock makes!

Anyway, more info at AVS http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1276064

Thanks
Nathan

Last edited:
You should really get rid of the 23.976 and 29.97, or encode them properly without conversions. They are listed as "Test Patterns" after all.

Last edited:
Thanks - I think you are right so I've changed the workinding and seperated the files into two lots.

Back