• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1262 Amazon multiple "selected episodes" and audio

JCH.H

Hi All,

When checking the "select for download" box (and therefore using the "download Selection" button) *and* also selecting DD 5.1 for my audio, I noticed that only the 1st episode actually got that audio. Episodes 2 onwards got AAC stereo.

I first noticed this when downloading an entire season, but the logs below were from a subsequent test using only 3 episodes of that season.

When downloading episodes 2 and 3 separately* (albeit they went into the queue), they both downloaded with the correct audio.

I also checked on Disney+ and this is not a problem there.

Obviously the workaround is to select episodes individually so this is by no means urgent.

thanks,
James.

Attached:
  • "audio settings" - the settings I used both times
  • "AnyStream_1.2.6.2 - 3 selected for download.astlog" the log file when I selected 3 episodes together
  • "AnyStream_1.2.6.2 - 2 seperate downloads.astlog" the log file when I selected the 2nd and 3rd episodes separately
This is a new thread, but a continuation of posts from here and here.

[edit:* typo]

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2 - 2 seperate downloads.astlog
    595.4 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.6.2 - 3 selected for download.astlog
    360.8 KB · Views: 0
  • audio settings.png
    audio settings.png
    107 KB · Views: 9
I have seen this, I'm currently just adding episodes individually. I've also seen the resolution change after the first episode grabs properly.

Same problem on AP, I add each episode one by one now and it works. If add them in a row, only the first is in 640kbps/5.1 the others are all in 128kbps stereo (tried on the lastest version 1.2.7.0).

There are stii some hiccups. Please be patient for the next version of the program.

For now, I found a title that works for me. For the time being, I am not going to rent/buy anything. For the other stuff, time for me to be patient.

Back