• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

12 strong list help

Michael gum

i need help with list for 12 strong redbox blu ray using anydvdhd 8.2.4.7 thanks in advance

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.7_Info_E_12_STRONG_AFD56BB5_F92BFF6C.ziplog
    144.3 KB · Views: 4
What list? A playlist? There's barely a handful of them on that disc. @Pete screenpass?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Not 100% Sure it scans in anydvdhd fine but freezes trying to rip to hdd in clonebd

That's a known issue at the moment, not screenpass related. They're working on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

12 Strong seems to pass AnyDVD HD 8.2.4.9. but when Clone BD, v1.2.1.0., Clone BD freezes/locks up. I'm not sure anything in this log can help you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.9_Info_D_12_STRONG_AFD56BB5_F92BFF6C.ziplog
    145 KB · Views: 1
Hi All. Did we ever come up with a solution or recommendation for this issue? Mine still locks. In fact it locks as soon as the program opens and no data is collected. Stopping the process does not work. I've had to reboot . . .

Nope, in the thread linked above, They're working on it

Please read the rest of the posts in this and the linked topic. There's a known issue with this title. They're working on it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back