12 strong hangs

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by golferdc, May 1, 2018.

1. golferdc

golferdc Active Member

I tried to copy a 12 strong movie today and got CloneBD to hang up. The program never starts converting following the pressing of the Begin Conversion. In fact the computer is so hung that I had to activate the Task Manager function to end the task.

2. TerraKhan

TerraKhan New Member

12 Strong also hangs for me on Gathering information...

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Can both of your provide an AnyDVD logfile of the title, and any possible user application dump file you have (that last one is not a standard CloneBD logfile). Maybe that will give them at least some info.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

4. dewd_1969

dewd_1969 Member

Same issue - Hangs at gathering info.

Attached Files:

5. golferdc

golferdc Active Member

Yes I can send he AnyDVD file.

Attached Files:

6. TropicDiverOne

TropicDiverOne New Member

Same issue here, log is the same id as the first one no sense uploading it...

7. dewd_1969

dewd_1969 Member

FYI - Updated to AnyDVD 8.2.4.5 (beta) and restarted my computer (prompting Windoze updates). Retried 12 Strong and got the same result.

8. Reto

Reto Elaborate Bytes AG

Please open the debug log (CloneBD -> Settings -> Show debug log), then wait until CloneBD hangs, and then copy the information from the log and post it here.

9. Same problem. Load 12 strong and any next step locks CloneBD 1.2.1.0 and must use task manager to close so can
    't get debug log. this has only happens on 12 Strong

10. golferdc

golferdc Active Member

I gathered the log requested by Retro. There seems to be 2 parts one very large. Can I copy both logs and save before I attempt to send?

11. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

sure you can. Just don't modify them

12. golferdc

golferdc Active Member

Two logs are attached.

Attached Files:

13. NG/%ny&K6ZsBT

NG/%ny&K6ZsBT Member

Another logfile if it will help.

Attached Files:

14. avidetto

avidetto New Member

I have used 2 different 12 Strong BD disk to make a backup and they both hang at gathering information. AnyDVDHD works and CloneBD compressed the movie to 21.5 GB and saved it on my computer. CloneBD hanged when i try to make a BD. I will now try to save the move in Mp4. or something else.

Attached Files:

15. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

The cause is known and will get fixed soon, there is no need to post more log files, thanks.

16. gerg nad

gerg nad New Member

Please post something when you have the fix. I tried today's AnyDVD update, 8.2.5.0, and still have the hang issue. Are we waiting for a ClondBD update as well?

17. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

It's purely a CloneBD issue, AnyDVD has nothing to do with it.

18. Help_N_Out_2

Help_N_Out_2 Active Member

All, with today's update, CloneBD v1.2.2.0, I retried my 12 Strong and it is now working. It should be noted that I only make .mp4 files. But at first CloneBD would not fully process. Now it does.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the fix.

Has anyone else retried after this update?????????

19. NG/%ny&K6ZsBT

NG/%ny&K6ZsBT Member

Works perfectly here; made a .mkv file of the movie. Thanks!