• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[1093] D+ - Continuous Hang

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
@Prospere Trying to grab Grey's anatomy S10E12, consistently hangs around 74% when downloading 720p with DD+ 5.1 audio, 128kbps aac stereo downloads fine. This is likely the culprit

00:07:11.861 - [Error] [Pump:audio1:disney] Got empty fragment reply

Think i wasted about 2 dozen tokens on trying to grab just this one episode

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.astlog
    266.9 KB · Views: 1
    266.9 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.0.9.3-DisneyHang.astlog
    559.2 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.0.9.3-download-stall.astlog
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Another one hangs at 99% (video's fine, but the audio runs longer. Or reverse)

i can backup these problems...
trying to download a certain episode of mickey mouse cartoon,and the download stalls at 100%,and never finishes it...
upon cancelling the download,the video file is 0 bytes, instead of "what has been downloaded so far.."
attached is the log...

@Ch3vr0n :
You should learn to attach the LOG file with your problems !!!
:rockingchair::dance:

Attachments

57.3 KB · Views: 2
i did. Guess they got removed or didnt go through

@Ch3vr0n some stuff is being re-written at the moment. Hope that would fix the problem.

As well, the problem I see in the log - I could not verify it locally. I do not say it's not there, but that looks weird.

I have recently had the "hanging" problem while using [1092] and the A-provider. It happens mostly at the end of the download, but I have seen it twice at 54%. I just wait a while & try again. Happily, most things work well. I did have one movie that absolutely would not stop hanging at 100%, so, eventually I took Prospere's advice and hit the "abort" button. The file finished up perfectly as far as I can tell.

I've seen the freezing on only a few occasions with as v1.0.9.3.
I aborted my first one at 100% but the file was good to go.
I aborted a 98% today; tried again and it's the same 98% hang; same file: Clone Wars s01e02
I created and attached the log file here...
Thanks,

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3 D+.astlog
    930.1 KB · Views: 0
Off topic a little I love to see the description to download to like prime video too on D+

Back