1. AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, download with Amazon, Netflix and Hulu is not possible at the moment.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved - but it will take a few days. Thank you.

1080P or 4K on HBO Max

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by NutFlush920, Aug 7, 2021.

1. tdfrgsn

tdfrgsn Well-Known Member

Works perfectly on Infuse

2. NutFlush920

NutFlush920 Well-Known Member

Good to know. I may have to look into buying it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. twhiting9275

twhiting9275 Well-Known Member

Huh, I didn't notice any issues with 4k through plex on my s6 Roku TV . My s4 had a few, but I expected that , as it's a few years old

That said:
    Has anyone run across a list of 4k supported titles on HBO Max? I find it's hit and miss (more miss) where 4k is available

4. tdfrgsn

tdfrgsn Well-Known Member

https://hd-report.com/list-of-hbo-max-4k-hdr-atmos-movies-shows/

DeepSpace and twhiting9275 like this.
  5. twhiting9275

twhiting9275 Well-Known Member

6. Busaman

Busaman Member

Where did you find The Matrix movies? Also I can find Blade and Blade Trinity but can't find Blade II. I have HBO thru Amazon Prime. not thru HBO directly. If I log into the HBOMAX app directly, these movies show up still.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
  7. NeedToKnow

NeedToKnow Active Member

The search function in the BETA release for HBO Max is not working (see release notes).
    So at this point you only get what the APP shows.

I sit in the same boat, there are stuff I want to grab before end of August (or whenever it is being taken off), but thus far can't get to it.

I am holding thumbs that with the next beta release the search function would be fixed, but that depends on what the developers are working on.
    Remember, it is BETA.

8. VonB.

VonB. Well-Known Member

Got the Matrix movies from back when the search function for HM worked.

9. DigitalfreakNYC

DigitalfreakNYC Active Member

Is it possible to downgrade your beta to one where the search still worked?

10. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Yes, just like with any other version, install over the top. Obviously fixes or functions that are only added in newer versions will no longer be present if you revert.

11. DigitalfreakNYC

So what was he last version where the search worked properly?

12. Lowpro

Lowpro Well-Known Member

AnyStream 1.1.5.8 is the version you seek. It's not a workaround in my case though as I'm only interested in TV series content, the TV series playlist issue having just been addressed with the latest version of AnyStream. So yeah, the proper episode will download now, but none of the TV series content I'm interested is accessible to me at present. Looking forward to the return of the full search feature.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
    DigitalfreakNYC likes this.
  13. DigitalfreakNYC

Thanks. Unfortunately, they don't leave up old versions, I guess. Oh well. I guess I have to wait.

14. Busaman

Busaman Member

XC_3730C likes this.
  15. DigitalfreakNYC

16. Busaman

Busaman Member

Didn't realize the link didn't work, sorry. I have the 64 bit file for version 1.1.5.8 saved. I installed it but I keep getting the "Could not create target path" error.

DigitalfreakNYC likes this.
  17. DigitalfreakNYC

Thank you anyway! :)

Busaman likes this.
  18. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

Can you open the exe file as admin?

19. Busaman

Busaman Member

All 3 Matrix suddenly show up for me today on version 1.1.6.1. Still no Blade II but a couple of the Hobbit and Lord of the Ring movies show up as well now.

20. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

What did you say? My precious!

Busaman likes this.