• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion How to restore 1080p on Netflix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pausalo

I can only download on 960x540
Yesterday I was able to download to 1080p what changed?

Log out and log back in. It happens to me about every 6-8 episodes. It's become a routine (albeit annoying) little habit to get into. But it's not that big of a deal.

FWIW, my Anystream crashes about every other time I do the login/logout, so, wait to do it until after any other downloads have finished.
The crashing is what happened to me today. I posted my log, though I suspect this is a Netflix error, rather than AS.

Thank you very much for your replies I'll try it as soon the downloads finish and post if worked for me

How do you log out of Netflix without having the tab open in AnyStream? Do you mean logging out of all devices from the Netflix website? If so, I don't think that step is required anymore.
I speak about the result bar when you search a title in netflix, by default the bar is not showing but as soon as you search something you have a little bar with the results, if you change profile or log out without close it by clicking the little red "X", AS will crash.

You should force user to close Anystream... I did not read Super Moderator response the first 2 times I tried this. So, I never closed it. It worked otherwise.

1. Log out of Netflix in AnyStream
2. Close AnyStream
3. Open AnyStream
Log back into Netflix and you will have 1080p restored.
Thanks for that. Wished I would have taken a look in the forum for that sooner. I thought I wait a few days to have 1080p back for netflix. I already wondered now why there were no newer AS updates. But gladly it was that easy. ;-)

1. log out of Netflix in anystream
2. Close anystream
3. Open any stream

Make sure steps two and three are followed.

Another bump for those having difficulty finding this post, as there are a lot of posts today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back