• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

100 pack Verbation DVD+L and DVD-L for $20 at officemax

Make sure you buy what they are advertising. Verbatim is now selling Life Series discs which come in packaging with a lot of white and it says Life Series on it. The discs are made by CMC and are not worthy of Verbatim's name. Verbatim is sadly following a trend.

The reason I'm posting this is because I've known people who saw flyers recently for Verbatims on sale at places like Best Buy with a picture of the old packaging of the good discs but the store was actually selling the new Life Series. Don't buy Life Series.

Last edited:
Make sure you buy what they are advertising. Verbatim is now selling Life Series discs which come in packaging with a lot of white and it says Life Series on it. The discs are made by CMC and are not worthy of Verbatim's name. Verbatim is sadly following a trend.

The reason I'm posting this is because I've known people who saw flyers recently for Verbatims on sale at places like Best Buy with a picture of the old packaging of the good discs but the store was actually selling the new Life Series. Don't buy Life Series.

thanks for the heads up

thanks for the heads up

Glad to help.

I haven't seen the Life Series show up where I live yet but I wouldn't be surprised to slowly see them start appearing in places like Best Buy, Office Max, etc, and replacing the older and better quality Verbatim discs. I'm extremely disappointed in Verbatim.

I purchased the 100pk spindles of verbs at OfficeMax about 3 weeks ago and they were not the CMC crap, at least at my local store, the MID is MCC-004-00. But buyer beware.

I feel the same as DrinkLyeAndDie, I'm very disappointed in Verbatim if this is going to be the route they take.

Back