• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

100 Download limit should be suspended for AnyStream+ users...

Status
Not open for further replies.

florian78

Hi,

...as long as the queue isn't working properly with the resolutions.
I just got pissed when I realized that 2 episodes of Harrow where downloaded in full hd and the rest was downsized to 640x360...but the counter is now gone.

That is not ok...

Br, Florian

This has been discussed many, many times already. The proper way to handle this is to not deduct a token when a download fails to start.

it doesn't fail because it gets downloaded but with the wrong resolution...

it doesn't fail because it gets downloaded but with the wrong resolution...
You are correct. My mistake. It is a bug that I'm sure the devs will address when they fix more high priority items. There is a workaround. Add each episode to the queue one a time. A PITA but it works.

You are correct. My mistake. It is a bug that I'm sure the devs will address when they fix more high priority items. There is a workaround. Add each episode to the queue one a time. A PITA but it works.

yeah, I am aware of this workaround. I just thought that the bug is gone already...therefore I was kind of surprised when I realized damns it's not...and my counter was just gone...

The quota system should be removed for AS+ users altogether. Bug or not. It's silly that I can torrent an entire season faster than I can download it using AS+.

The quota system should be removed for AS+ users altogether. Bug or not. It's silly that I can torrent an entire season faster than I can download it using AS+.
It's not happening, quota stays, if you want to torrent, have fun. This was all upfront before you bought the program, why even bring it up now? There is no 100 download limit, the limit is 280 per week.

Gosh... luckily you guys have these luxury problems. I have two friends who will undergo surgery for colon cancer this week....
that's sad for them and hopefully the recover good. it's as always...if you are healthy you have thousands of wishes...if you are ill, there is only one wish, isn't it. This is valid for everything.

that's sad for them and hopefully the recover good. it's as always...if you are healthy you have thousands of wishes...if you are ill, there is only one wish, isn't it. This is valid for everything.
Very true.... But you should always be aware that you could be next in line...Me included.

Not funny. And I have a friend in the US whose wife had serious health problems in the past and he retired just at the end of 2021. They pay $1000 a month for her health insurance.
Bummer, but I really couldn't care less about all your friends' health problems. If you have just tried to guilt trip me, well....FAIL.

Not funny. And I have a friend in the US whose wife had serious health problems in the past and he retired just at the end of 2021. They pay $1000 a month for her health insurance.
Sorry about your friends. I don't think that post was directed to you but rather the topic of this thread.

Bummer, but I really couldn't care less about all your friends' health problems. If you have just tried to guilt trip me, well....FAIL.
Forget it. You have no clue what is really important in life - and #1 - that's your health.

Yeah there's the old joke of beating a dead horse:

1. Buying a stronger whip.
2. Changing riders.
3. Say things like, "This is the way we have always ridden this horse."
4. Appointing a committee to study the horse.
5. Arranging to visit other sites to see how they ride dead horses.
6. Increasing the standards to ride dead horses.
7. Appointing a tiger team to revive the dead horse.
8. Creating a training session to increase our riding ability.
9. Comparing the state of dead horses in todays environment.
10. Change the requirements declaring that "This horse is not dead."
11. Hire contractors to ride the dead horse.
12. Harnessing several dead horses together for increased speed.
13. Declaring that "No horse is too dead to beat."
14. Providing additional funding to increase the horse's performance.
15. Do a Cost Analysis study to see if contractors can ride it
cheaper.
16. Purchase a product to make dead horses run faster.
17. Declare the horse is "better, faster and cheaper" dead.
18. Form a quality circle to find uses for dead horses.
19. Revisit the performance requirements for horses.
20. Say this horse was procured with cost as an independent variable.
21. Promote the dead horse to a supervisory position.

I remember a time not long ago, when we had NO queue and had to put in every download manually and had to wait for it to finish to continue ...
And additionally not all your settings were remembered, so you had to change the audio quality on every single download
Compared to that the mentioned workaround is a minor inconvenience ... (click the episode download button - click download - repeat for all subsequent episodes) ... thats two lousy clicks per episode :rolleyes:

I'm very forgiving under circumstances having those DRM changes midst when trying to implement this batch feature for us, timing could not have been more inappropriate and surely they will continuously seek to improve this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back