• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

10 items or less

immytay

can't back up even when I remove menus i only get some short documentary:

I'd love to help, but you've only given us 0% of the information we need. Tell us EVERYTHING from your disc info to your drive info and what your trying to do, not a quick summary with no clues for us to help you with.

can't back up even when I remove menus i only get some short documentary:

Offhand, I remember the documentary title was longer than the movie. So, by default CloneDVD will select the documentary to backup. Deselect the longest title (documentary) and then select the second longest title (movie). This should work.

Glad to know I wasn't the only person to watch this movie. Good movie. I asked questions myself that no one else could answer when it was released.

Edit: This thread doesn't belong in the AnyDVD forum. Though the original poster didn't say they were using CloneDVD I'm assuming they are.

Last edited:
Back