• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1 to 1 using Mkv?

matrixdan1

I know there are other tools to do it but will CloneBD ever have the option to make a 1:1 copy using an mkv container? Right now it can only output to either iso image or BDMV folder structure.

Hope so. My primary interest is making MKVs with HD sound intact along with forced subs and the current version of this tool isn't really helping.

No one wants this feature more than I do. ;) I do all my backups as MKV. They're still improving support in this area. Sit tight....we'll get the features we want.

Another vote for this feature. Do we know if it's high on the priority list of features to add?

I know there are other tools to do it but will CloneBD ever have the option to make a 1:1 copy using an mkv container? Right now it can only output to either iso image or BDMV folder structure.

Not sure what you mean by 1:1, assuming you mean complete with original menu, what "other tools" will do a full backup in .mkv? None that I know of anyway.

Under "source>copy mode" and "convert to a device or into a file", you can select "files" and "Matroska Container" and AC3 audio.

BTW I don't see in the download page where they are working on 1:1 Matroska as in keeping the original menu functions but would be very nice if they are. Not sure that is really possible though :)

Not sure what you mean by 1:1, assuming you mean complete with original menu, what "other tools" will do a full backup in .mkv? None that I know of anyway.

Under "source>copy mode" and "convert to a device or into a file", you can select "files" and "Matroska Container" and AC3 audio.

BTW I don't see in the download page where they are working on 1:1 Matroska as in keeping the original menu functions but would be very nice if they are. Not sure that is really possible though :)

You very much misunderstand. The MKV container option is not 1:1. This has NOTHING to do with your assumption about menus. It has to do with keeping the original video and audio without running it through the encoder. And allow more subtitle options. And keeping the original audio. What we're talking about 1:1 is taking the streams from the blu-ray and dumping them into an MKV container unmolested.

Back