• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1-Click with Anydvd doesn't work for me

You have to be active on the forum and help other members to be a moderator.
As for being active I do believe that is what I am doing! As for helping other members I believe that is why I am posting. And if you go back and read my post I was being a smart ass because of what was part of Slysoft's signature which has since been removed and or changed... :)

I have Problems with all dvds and just today.Never had that problem.I do burn it to my hard drive to a temp folder then burn it from there.
I have fixed this problem. What i did was turned my computer off several times and kept trying to burn and all of a sudden it let me. why I dont know.
Very weired. Now Im having problems burning it on a dvd. comming out with some codes that its illegal something. Im trying to burn idiocracy again.I will post the error mesage if it does not record. Cant post it now because im in the process of trying once again.
Also Thanks for The quick responce.Thanks again
If someone else is having this problem with click1 or any dvd Id like to here

The problems you are having could be due to files being left behind after failed burns. Check your temp folder for files that have been left behind from failed burns if you have these problems again.

Glad to here you are up and running! :)

It is good to see both of you here, both forum members 4-Hams and oldjoe, I have read many of your posts on many forums and I know you are both very knowledgeable. Welcome to the " Slysoft Forum ".:clap:

1 Click Copy

I only use 1 Click copy when CloneDVD2 doesn't work for me. (very rare)
Slow down to 4x burn speed, don't copy on the fly always to hard drive first, or try using a different brand of disc. I only use TDK.
1 Click Copy can redo disc's done by DVD X Copy previously.

Back