• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.7.0.3 crashes on Kung Fu TV Series Season 2

Thanks for the hint, but I know that ...

Frank told me I had to look in the Taskmanager for mencoder (as a running prog) .. to produce a log file ... but I never see mencoder in the taskmanager after a crash .. that's what I stated .. possible a little too missunderstandable ;-)

But thanks again ...

Tweety

Yeah, that was my fault. I confused Frank.

You only see mencoder in the task manager if Mobile freezes. Which it did in your first post. Now as it only reports a problem, the process normally and automatically terminates - and Mobile displays an error message.

hello all,

maybe I'm too spoiled from the last issue (it was solved within hours) and expecting too much ... but I'm still hoping of a solution ... This DVD is one of the last of my more than 400 DVD I ripped very successfully with AnyDVD and CloneDVDmobile for a personal backup into iTues. ...

Thanks in advanced

Tweety

.. Did the dump I send to the FTP site help a little to investigate the issue? I'm not sure because I think it's the "dump"-version of 1.7.0.3 .. I have no dump-version of 1.7.0.4

Quite busy at the moment, I can't promise anything before the weekend.

No Problem, as long as I'm not forgotten ;-)

Take your time

Tweety

Back