• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion 1.4.9.9 - nice Job, devs!

The issue with the queue will be fixed as soon as possible. Just a small error in the code.
Not finding an issue with the queue here. Oh, my bad. I don't have AnyStream Plus. :whistle:

In all seriousness though, kudos to the RedFox team for restoring AmazonPrime support back to its former glory. (y)

Last edited:
If it were now also possible to choose between CVBR and CBR...

Thanks a lot !

Improved: DRM system has been extensively rewritten and improved

A question about this. When we have problems with DRM and low resolution, should we retry several days later ? or it's useless and we have to wait the new version of AS ?

EDIT: I don't know if it's a known "bug" but my queue on Prime has a completey messed order, I just dragged a few titles from the bottom to the top and my queue for a show is like : episode 1,2,3,7,8,4,5,13,15,9,10,6

Last edited:
My kudos as well, I've been using 1.4.9.9 all morning and it has been quite stable, no interrupted downloads or other issues (even with a gamey wi-fi connection), and consistent "best resolution." Thanks very much!

Thanks a lot !

A question about this. When we have problems with DRM and low resolution, should we retry several days later ? or it's useless and we have to wait the new version of AS ?

EDIT: I don't know if it's a known "bug" but my queue on Prime has a completey messed order, I just dragged a few titles from the bottom to the top and my queue for a show is like : episode 1,2,3,7,8,4,5,13,15,9,10,6

The queue getting "messed up" during a drag-and-drop (d-n-d) is a "known" issue. It is because when you d-n-d it takes the SOURCE and swaps it with the current drag position. If you SLOWLY move up by one, all stays ok because it is swapping the adjacent two.. If you go quickly, then when you "stop" it swaps the two while leaving others in the middle. That makes it become "out of expected order". Try moving SLOWLY so you go up one at a time..

Back