• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved 1.4.9.0 broke netflix 1080p

Wizard34

I installed the newest final version and it looks like it broke 1080p in Netflix nothing is coming up 1080p in this latest version. So i installed a older version and the movies i wanted to get show up 1080p in like 1.4.5.0 version but not the latest version. I didn't see any reports on this. The movie i was trying it get is called go karts. I got it in 1080p with the 1450 version.

I installed the newest final version and it looks like it broke 1080p in Netflix nothing is coming up 1080p in this latest version. So i installed a older version and the movies i wanted to get show up 1080p in like 1.4.5.0 version but not the latest version. I didn't see any reports on this. The movie i was trying it get is called go karts. I got it in 1080p with the 1450 version.
Works fine for me

Hmm when i tried the latest all that come up was 960 size for the video but could not select 1080p ill install the version later to see if its my desktop or not.

Hmm when i tried the latest all that come up was 960 size for the video but could not select 1080p ill install the version later to see if its my desktop or not.
Log out of Netflix and log in again.

I was going to logout as redfox said but when i reinstalled the latest version over the old one i used now it said 1080p for the movie.

True I had the same problem.
Log out of Netflix and log in again.
Yes :thankyou:logging in again solved the problem

Ivan said:
Changed: added more download speeds to choose
Improved: display expected video bitrate

Thanks for that

Back