• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[resolved] 1.3.0.0 Unable to download some ep.of "Money Heist"

JCH.H

Hi,

Firstly, great job on 1.3.0.0 - I have been able to download a couple of things just now :)

However, "Don't Look Up" gives the error:
"Couldn't retrieve Playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details"

I am able to play this film, so it isn't a payment issue.

Logs attached.
cheers.

Edit 2-Feb:
Changed title to reflect "Money Heist" as that is the ongoing issue

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.0.0.astlog
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
"Couldn't retrieve Playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details"

I sometimes get that error in NF. I hit F5 to refresh and, 9 times out of ten, I can now download the troublesome title.

Hi,

Thanks, but that isn't making any difference for me.

I had an error for NF. After posting it was recommended to log out and back in. It fixed my issue, not sure if it will fix yours, but might be worth a try. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thanks for the suggestion @sycor but that made no difference for me either.

Bizarre - it now works 1080p for me.

It took forever to download, but the result is flawless.
Also tried to Ozark S04/1 (released today) and it took my entire bandwith and was superfast...
Don't know why some downloads are super slow compared to others, but i don't mind tbh if it works in the end.

I have been having the exact same problem with some episodes of "Money Heist". For example, So1e01 Downloads fine, but so1e02 doesn't. There are 12 episodes in total that won't download with this error, but the rest of all 5 seasons (Netflix airing order) are OK. I have attached the logs from this morning's effort (just e01, e02) but it doesn't look like there is anything to see.

[edit: typo]

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.0.0.astlog
    192.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
@RedFox 1 - hey dude - this is clearly a low-priority problem at the mo, but would appreciate you passing this onto the devs when the time is right as the problem with "Money Heist" is persisting. cheers.

@RedFox 1 - hey dude - this is clearly a low-priority problem at the mo, but would appreciate you passing this onto the devs when the time is right as the problem with "Money Heist" is persisting. cheers.
Of course, if it's important to you, it's important to me as well. I will pass it along but I cannot guarantee a date when its going to be fixed. ;)

For info, this is still a problem on 1.3.1.0.

...I appreciate that it's likely that 1.3.1.0 wasn't trying to fix it though.

For info, this is still a problem on 1.3.1.0.

...I appreciate that it's likely that 1.3.1.0 wasn't trying to fix it though.
They are making improvements to the DRM
@RedFox 1 should I rename the title as it is now misleading?
I understand it, but its your thread if you think its misleading, please name it as you wish. I have no issues understanding your problem, and this version is going a long way to fixing it.

For info, this is still a problem on 1.3.2.0.

...as before, I appreciate that the change logs do not mention a fix.

Issues are fixed on a priority level as you know, example if a provider changes their log in method, that's a priority, I made that up, but its an example. Right now 1080p is a priority, With this new version 1320, you should not get a " This stream cannot be downloaded" message anymore, or way less than you did before. If you get a file that you cannot download, and you do not get that message please make a logfile and contact me immediately. Thank you for your patience.

Back