• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.9.5 download crashed

Busaman

Updated to 1.2.9.5 and Copshop from Amazon crashed during download. Logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.9.5.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Updated to 1.2.9.5 and Copshop from Amazon crashed during download. Logfile attached.

It looks like you're saving to a network share on another computer? How's the free space on that drive?

00:11:57.172 - [Notice] [vendor: Prime] Could not write stream to the output file. Cannot continue with the download.

It looks like you're saving to a network share on another computer? How's the free space on that drive?

00:11:57.172 - [Notice] [vendor: Prime] Could not write stream to the output file. Cannot continue with the download.

It is a temp Drive I use to test before moving the file and have currently 200+ GB of free space on the drive.

upload_2022-1-18_15-41-5.png

It is a temp Drive I use to test before moving the file and have currently 200+ GB of free space on the drive.

View attachment 62790

Interesting. Could you try downloading to a local drive and see if it is successful? I'm sure there are others that save to network shares so maybe we will see if any others chime in with issues in the new version. I'm assuming AS was downloading fine to that location before updating to 1.2.9.5? What was the previous version that worked?

Only the devs will know for sure if anything changed in the code with how the data is saved to the file and if it might behave differently for a network share. Maybe it's requesting Full permissions when it opens the file instead of Change? That's a WAG. hehe

Interesting. Could you try downloading to a local drive and see if it is successful? I'm sure there are others that save to network shares so maybe we will see if any others chime in with issues in the new version. I'm assuming AS was downloading fine to that location before updating to 1.2.9.5? What was the previous version that worked?

Only the devs will know for sure if anything changed in the code with how the data is saved to the file and if it might behave differently for a network share. Maybe it's requesting Full permissions when it opens the file instead of Change? That's a WAG. hehe

Wow!!!! It worked saving it to a local drive but never had issues on older versions saving it to a network drive. Last version I successfully did this on was 1.2.8.0.

Wow!!!! It worked saving it to a local drive but never had issues on older versions saving it to a network drive. Last version I successfully did this on was 1.2.8.0.

Yay! At least that is a possible workaround for the new version. Hopefully the devs will have some time to look into what changed sometime after 1.2.8.0 that might have caused your issue. I am using 1.2.9.5 and set my download location to a folder on my NAS and it downloaded a movie successfully from AP. Maybe something with the share permissions or some AV issue? Is the movie file and/or download log (if enabled) created on your network location or is it failing to even create the file?

Yay! At least that is a possible workaround for the new version. Hopefully the devs will have some time to look into what changed sometime after 1.2.8.0 that might have caused your issue. I am using 1.2.9.5 and set my download location to a folder on my NAS and it downloaded a movie successfully from AP. Maybe something with the share permissions or some AV issue? Is the movie file and/or download log (if enabled) created on your network location or is it failing to even create the file?
I don't have it to create logs automatically after download but I can get one if think it will be helpful as I haven't downloaded anything else since Copshop.

I have always downloaded to a NAS drive in every version of AS/AS+ I have used, up to and including version 1.2.9.5 without any issues. Maybe you had a network issue during downloaded? Have you tried it again?

I have always downloaded to a NAS drive in every version of AS/AS+ I have used, up to and including version 1.2.9.5 without any issues. Maybe you had a network issue during downloaded? Have you tried it again?

I guess I should have asked that first in case it was just a transient network connection issue for that one download and not a repeatable issue. In my head I was thinking another attempt would have been made but I shouldn't assume. :)

I've been getting the new Dexter series successfully on the local drive but haven't tested Copshop on the network drive again yet. I did test and was able to go on the shared drive, create a text file, rename it and delete it successfully without making any changes.

Last edited:
Back