• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.9.5 Cobra Kai Season 4 Netflix

JCH.H

Hi,

I ams struggling to keep up with all the changes, so just letting you know that s04e01 will download in 1080 but so4e02 onwards only 540.

If this is new info, would you like logs?

...I ask because the last time I tried, season 4 would not download at all so this is a step in the right direction for me, but just odd that ep 1 is of a higher quality than the rest.

Seems like a step in proper direction like you mention. I am literally waiting on 1080 to come back to AP to pulldown a specific series.

To answer your question I think this has been reported before but at least they know the incremental updates are positive.

cool, thanks. I won't waste people's time with logs etc then.

cheers!

Hi,

I ams struggling to keep up with all the changes, so just letting you know that s04e01 will download in 1080 but so4e02 onwards only 540.

...I ask because the last time I tried, season 4 would not download at all so this is a step in the right direction for me, but just odd that ep 1 is of a higher quality than the rest.
Thank you for your input JCH.H , the devs are making progress, I hope you can enjoy the latest version and watch all your favorite shows. Thanks again.

Hi,

It did the same thing with (I believe) 1.2.9.2. It's one of the things I check when a new version comes out to see if I can get the rest of E04 in HD.

While the first episode works, the problems with the others in that season still persist - they'll cut-out at around the 2 minute mark (video will drop but audio will continue)

Back