• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.9.2 still hangs at 45%

SBS2020

Looks like the "please wait...processing playlist" hang has been resolved. YEAH! I have some titles, purchased at AP that still hang at 45% when AS is getting the list of titles. I am trying to access a purchased TV series. Here is my log. The series in question had problems back to 8.0. I have saved off this series last November. So, kind of a new issue I don't really care about right now. Just want to report the issue.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.9.2.astlog
    2.6 KB · Views: 5
Same thing here with 1.2.9.2 accessing IMDB TV Series through AP.

Attachments

2.7 KB · Views: 5
Looks like the "please wait...processing playlist" hang has been resolved. YEAH! I have some titles, purchased at AP that still hang at 45% when AS is getting the list of titles. I am trying to access a purchased TV series. Here is my log. The series in question had problems back to 8.0. I have saved off this series last November. So, kind of a new issue I don't really care about right now. Just want to report the issue.
This is so hard to replicate, it did it once on the Wheel of Time on me, then I tried to do it again so I could make a log file and I could not get it to error again, it's really frustrating because yes I know the error happens but its really hit and miss. It seems that if I search for a certain movie it may happen, but 90% of the time it doesn't happen. If it happens could someone make a logfile while its stuck at 45% for me. Appreciated.

If it happens could someone make a logfile while its stuck at 45% for me. Appreciated.

That is exactly what my log file at the beginning of this thread is about. I found one of my purchased titles seems to fail 100% of the time. So, I thought it was an easy way to create a log. Unless you are asking for a "non purchased" title that always fails at the 45% mark, something you could try.

That is exactly what my log file at the beginning of this thread is about. I found one of my purchased titles seems to fail 100% of the time. So, I thought it was an easy way to create a log. Unless you are asking for a "non purchased" title that always fails at the 45% mark, something you could try.
It happened to me on " The Wheel of Time" I even waited 10 minutes for the load to complete it did not. So I closed the program because at that point Amazon Prime is locked. So I reopened and it loaded fine. It's happened in other movies also but its extremely frustrating because I know it's an issue.

It happened to me on " The Wheel of Time" I even waited 10 minutes for the load to complete it did not. So I closed the program because at that point Amazon Prime is locked. So I reopened and it loaded fine. It's happened in other movies also but its extremely frustrating because I know it's an issue.
You are right, FedFox1. Not doing it on the load freeze that I previously reported. Happens with 1.2.8.0 for me also, so something not working all the time and something that's ongoing. Hopefully if we provide enough logfiles, the DEVs will see a problem and will fix it..

You are right, FedFox1. Not doing it on the load freeze that I previously reported. Happens with 1.2.8.0 for me also, so something not working all the time and something that's ongoing. Hopefully if we provide enough logfiles, the DEVs will see a problem and will fix it..
Yup. Thanks for reporting.

OK. I noticed the following
For TV-shows:
When I am doing a title search in main homepage for AP and selecting the title afterwards, it stays blocked at 45%
If I know the provider (eg STARZ, Paramount+), I can select the sub-category (ie TV-shows) and, when I am selecting the show, regardless
the season, it is loading properly.
Curious behavior depending on how you are doing your search

I would like to see a log file every time someone experiences this. Thank you all.:thankyou:

I have one for you. Note this - when I searched for Wheel of Time, and got the Amazon listings, clicked on it and went there. It hung. That log file is attached. But when I went to "My Stuff" and found it there and clicked on it, the playlist processed and showed me all videos - that is 26 of them - available. Only at 540p, but so it goes. Odd behavior.

Attachments

541.3 KB · Views: 0
I have one for you. Note this - when I searched for Wheel of Time, and got the Amazon listings, clicked on it and went there. It hung. That log file is attached. But when I went to "My Stuff" and found it there and clicked on it, the playlist processed and showed me all videos - that is 26 of them - available. Only at 540p, but so it goes. Odd behavior.
Sorry HAMsmoke, we are still trying to improve this.

I use AP only too. Did you check the video resolution pulldown in the 1.2.9.0 Download configuration window before starting the download? I noticed that for the first Episode of a TV series that you need to check the pulldown. I noticed almost constantly that AS does not select the highest resolution and defaults automatically to the second highest resolution. Hope that helps!

When you do a search, click on the "Watch Now" button and the "Download Now" button will process properly and not hang at 45%.

hen you do a search, click on the "Watch Now" button and the "Download Now" button will process properly and not hang at 45%
Yes - I just checked this. However, I get a BIG Digital Rights Warning panel, which goes away rather quickly, and does populate the Download list. Wheel of Time, but no joy on HD for this series.

Please advise how I create the log file. I can replicate consistently for 1883.

Please advise how I create the log file. I can replicate consistently for 1883.

Go to the "File" menu and select "Create Log File..."

However, I suspect that only log files of the current version are needed.

Back