• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.9.0 Netflix downloads now only SD

Fussybob

Is this true for others? I thought SD was only currently with Amazon Prime

1.2.9.0 2022-01-07
- workaround: Netflix limited to SD, sorry for the inconvenience, we're working on getting HD back
- fix: Amazon functional, but presently also limited to SD, full HD is also work in progress
- fix: crash when HBO downloaded segmented subtitles time out
- many minor changes and fixes
- updated languages

Is this true for others? I thought SD was only currently with Amazon Prime
Did you read the change log?
"1.2.9.0 2021-01-07 - workaround: Netflix limited to SD, sorry for the inconvenience, we're working on getting HD back"

You guy are correct to beat me up. I must have read the change log 3 times and missed that first line!!!

I just had a wisdom tooth extracted and on pain killers, so my mind is not functioning well at all.
Nobodys going to beat you up, enjoy those pain killers, you only have so many teeth LOL

I'm actually kind of glad for this "bug". Saving me huge amounts of hard disk space.

I made a decision sometime last year that I was going to stick to 720p. Looks great and saves tons of space. As soon as AS supports that resolution again I'll be back in action.

I made a decision sometime last year that I was going to stick to 720p. Looks great and saves tons of space. As soon as AS supports that resolution again I'll be back in action.

Same here. I'm downgrading my current 1080p content to 720p, and downloading new content at 720p. I really don't care to count how many blackheads an actor has on his nose.

For AP and NF, for the time being, I'm still downloading, but just keeping track so once we can download at higher resolution again, I'll know what I need to redownload at 720p.

I am disappointed that it's only STD, I hope you Fixed the DRM issue for now.

amazon prime and netflix are std
i am rolling back to 1.2.8.3

At highest Possible Settings:

this is amazon prime
1.2.8.3 1.2.9.0
upload_2022-1-9_15-57-16.png

netflix 1.2.8.3 1.2.9.0
upload_2022-1-9_16-38-18.png

Attachments

• Farscape Season 03 Episode 01 - Season of Death.astlog
    329 KB · Views: 0
  • Greatest Events of WWII in Colour Season 01 Episode 06 - D-Day.astlog