• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.8.3 NF - infinite Episode list, season in reverse order

DeepSpace

On Dez, 30th I tried to download Storage Hunters, since it was supposed to leave at the end of the year.
As you can see in the screenshot, I could see the 21 episodes, but after that, another 21 episodes followed. And if you look at the scroll thing in the middle on the right site, you can see it is about as big as my mouse arrow.
2021-12-30_114736.png
I added the first episode (yes, added everything by hand because of the queue bug) and when I opened the list again and again, every time it took longer to open it and the scroll thing became smaller, as you can see at the other two screenshots, where it ends up being barely one pixel. At the end I got the "Sorry, but we are" and so on. So yes, the DRM issue is known, but the infinite list bug is new.
2021-12-30_114921.png 2021-12-30_115413.png

The next issue is FYI, since it is not as it should be, but not that important.

The next day I AS'ed the three seasons of Explained. It is not a german series (well, the third season is in german as I just noticed), but I got both English and English [Original]. Only saying this since others wrote about the descriptive audio track.

Anyway, when I opened the downloadables dialog, instead of getting Season 1 Ep 1, I got Season 3 and on top of that, the episode list was in reverse. So ep 1 was at the bottom. This was for all three seasons. The download itself went fine.
2021-12-31_101306.png
The reason for that might be that they apparently added every episode on another day and they decided to show it in reverse, so the latest episode is at the top. Weird since on other series where new episodes get released one by one, like Hawkeye on D+, it was not the case. Maybe NF only did it for this one series.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.3 NF Storage Hunters infinite Episodes2.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
  • AnyStream_1.2.8.3 Explained episodes in reverse order.astlog
    8.5 KB · Views: 0
Some things could change every day, they are working on the servers to fix issues.

@RedFox 1 I keep noticing references AnyStream 1.2.8.2 /3. I would be greatful if you cwould let me know how I can obtain these downloads.

any change logs to see what's been updated in these?
No sticky, they have been posted random in the forum.
1.2.8.2 added more information to the logs and 1.2.8.3 is some fix for japanese.

@Deeep Space thank you for providing the latest download links for AS. Regarding your remarks about downloading all at once having known issues I noticed that when I downloaded1.2.8.2 it took a very long time to get past Windows"download anyway" button and it took about 20 mins to reach the "open file" button but I did manage to install it. In the case of 8.3 there was no way I was going to get past the "download anyway" button. this was on Tuesday. On Wednesday after three attempts 8.3 installed easily. I think online congestion is playing a big part in AS's woes.

it took a very long time to get past Windows"download anyway" button
I never had this issue, but I disabled all these things with smart screen, download checks and so on.

The infinite episode list bug is still there with 1.3.3.0. (on NF germany)
Since I did not post it same day after creating the log, I just tried again to check it, its still happening.

Affected series:
-Extra Gear Season 3 (leaving on Wed, March 30th)
2022-03-27_133702.png
-Das Ding des Jahres Season 2 (leaving on Thu, March 31st)

Season 1 of "Das Ding des Jahres" is fine, but when you open the series, AS shows Season 2 at first instead of season 1.
All downloads went perfectly fine, but since I already reported this bug in 1.2.8.3, you should probably know it.
Since they are leaving in a few days, you should investigate it soon.

As you can see in these two screenshots, the list again becomes bigger and bigger when opening it again and again, just as I described it in the original post.
2022-03-27_134556.png 2022-03-27_134618.png

Since I got no response last time, I want to ask you to aswer this time and to tell me whats about it.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.3.0 NF Episode List bug again (Extra Gear, Ding des Jahres).astlog
    174.3 KB · Views: 0
Back