• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.8.0 vs 1.2.8.4?

Argo F Yourself

The release notes for 1.2.8.4 were kind of terse. Did anyone who did the upgrade notice a fix either for the crash rate or for the queue bug where the item after a failed item also fails? Either might have been in "many minor changes and fixes".

1.2.8.4 beta 2021-01-05
  • protocol changes for Netflix
  • possible fix for netflix authentication problem
  • log unparsed manifest
  • many minor changes and fixes
  • updated languages

It depends on what you're downloading. I don't subscribe to anything but AP and AP Channels, so it doesn't mean much to me. In other words, no AP improvements and therefore no reason to upgrade. You didn't mention what subscriptions you were using so I hope that this helps you. :)

I just noticed that selections on Hulu are gray and I am unable to download them. But when I log in to Hulu in Chrome, they are not gray and I can watch them.

There are at least three previous threads concerning this very subject that were pointed out in the last month.
I know that the staff workload must be tremendous, but have faith, they have a 100% record of dealing with, and solving user problems.
I'm sure that this one is on the list, just a little further down.
We will see a solution hopefully in the next beta.
I have been using Slyfox, Redfox, and Elby products since Bush juniors second term, and the guys haven't let me down yet.

I just noticed that selections on Hulu are gray and I am unable to download them. But when I log in to Hulu in Chrome, they are not gray and I can watch them.
Someone already posted if you go to Hulu website, play the video and fast forward a little bit. Then go back to anystream and push F5 to refresh the page and it will appear in the keep watching section.

Someone already posted if you go to Hulu website, play the video and fast forward a little bit. Then go back to anystream and push F5 to refresh the page and it will appear in the keep watching section.

I just tried this a few minutes ago, and unfortunately while the movie showed up "ungrayed" in the Keep Watching section, I clicked and it opened the "Downloadable Item(s)" window, and when I clicked the "Download" button, it errored out with the message "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details." And this was a movie I was able to watch 2 minutes earlier in Hulu (through a web browser), so it's definitely included in my Hulu subscription.

I had some fail in the queue but after trying again they succeeded. Maybe try closing anystrem and reopening it.

Back