• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.6.2 HBO MAX download fails

DigitalfreakNYC

Attached are some dump files. Tried to download two different shows and get an error. I get a file with 0MB file size.

Attachments

• hbomax-Billy on the Street_S01E01_Name Three White People!, with Rashida Jones.mp4
    0 bytes · Views: 4
  • hbomax-Whose Line Is It Anyway_S01E01_Episode 103.astlog
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
Attached are some dump files. Tried to download two different shows and get an error. I get a file with 0MB file size.

The log mentions an issue with the audio license. Not sure if that is some kind of network communication issue/blocking? I'm assuming you have restarted AS and maybe tried a computer reboot (unless you also have some other network firewall/proxy that could play a role)?
I was able to successfully download S1E1 (Ep 103) of Who's Line Is It Anyway with what I believe is the same resolution (1440x1080) and audio (386kbps ac-3 stereo) that you used.

Have you used HBO Max today at all? I see a registration failure. Are you sure you logged in correctly? Make sure you are logged into HBO Max. and double clicked on your AS license..

Have you used HBO Max today at all. I see a registration failure. Are you sure you logged in correctly?

I used the app. Didn't have any problems there.

I have a subscription through AT&T (DirecTV). I just logged out of my acount to re-try it. When I try to log back in through AS, it doesn't let me. However, if I use my regular browser, it logs in fine.

Last edited:
Remember I am not a dev, I am just trying to help you, as is Kevin. I downloaded what Kevin did with no issues, I also tried a movie " Jackie Brown" without issues"

Attachments

• HBO Max.png
    HBO Max.png
    452.5 KB · Views: 11

I have a subscription through AT&T (DirecTV). I just logged out of my acount to re-try it. When I try to log back in through AS, it doesn't let me. However, if I use my regular browser, it logs in fine.

Yeah there's a reported issue with 1.2.6.2 and HM logons using a 3rd party authentication. I think going back to 1.2.6.0 or earlier worked for that process. What most of us that have HM via another service provider (AT&T/Comcast/etc.) have done is use the process where you logon using your web browser using the 3rd party authentication and then create a password in your HM account page. Once you do that then you can use those credentials for HM when signing in via AS+ without using the AT&T process. :)

Remember I am not a dev, I am just trying to help you, as is Kevin.

Did I say something that you took as unappreciative?

Yeah there's a reported issue with 1.2.6.2 and HM logons using a 3rd party authentication. I think going back to 1.2.6.0 or earlier worked for that process. What most of us that have HM via another service provider (AT&T/Comcast/etc.) have done is use the process where you logon using your web browser using the 3rd party authentication and then create a password in your HM account page. Once you do that then you can use those credentials for HM when signing in via AS+ without using the AT&T process. :)

Thanks. I'll just wait for AS to fix the problem, then.

Did I say something that you took as unappreciative?

Thanks. I'll just wait for AS to fix the problem, then.
Why would you think that? I didn't mean it like that at all, I just wanted you to know that I am next to useless in a case such as this. You said nothing to make me think you were unappreciative. Sorry, you took it like that. I did not want you to expect to much of me, I am as much a layman here as the customers.

After trying AP and coming here to report and seeing it's a known issue.. I see this thread.. I am not a 3rd party subscriber of HBOM I tried to download from there and the download was aborted but the remaining wording was not shown on the screen and it crashed AS so providing the dump it created in case it helps.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211206222152.astdmp
    7 MB · Views: 0
After trying AP and coming here to report and seeing it's a known issue.. I see this thread.. I am not a 3rd party subscriber of HBOM I tried to download from there and the download was aborted but the remaining wording was not shown on the screen and it crashed AS so providing the dump it created in case it helps.
Thanks for the log file.

Back