• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.6.2 crash downloading (with queue) "Lost in Space"

JCH.H

Hi team!

1.2.6.2 crashed after taking a token for the first episode of "Lost in Space" season 3 (whole season was queued). Dump attached.

I tried again with a single episode. It didn't crash, took the token and then the 1st episode (in the queue screen) went red and nothing happened. Log attached.

I downgraded to 1.2.5.1 and tried the whole season again. The first episode is green (not red) with the status "downloading" but nothing is downloading. Log attached.

I have 97 downloads left so am happy to try combinations if you need more data.

cheers.
James.

[edit] I should add that "Lost in Space" in on Netflix and I am in the UK.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211201091209.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.6.2 - took token, didn't download.astlog
    329.8 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.5.1.astlog
    340.7 KB · Views: 0
Not to derail your post but I did not know it was even displaying separate colors for different status or action.

Just a note Redfox. Some of us are partially colorblind. In my case RED/GREEN colorblind which means most times I cannot distinguish the 2 colors and some other similar colors (like Blue/Purple).

I am not saying you have to cater to me or anyone else but if you could just keep that in mind in the future I would appreciate it greatly.

It's not just Lost in Space, it's netflix period
Anything Netflix or Hulu causes AS to just crash right now
tried 1.2.6.0-1.2.6.2 , all have the same results. Everything on these two services causes an immediate crash
Doesn't even get to adding the actual download. As soon as the token is taken, there's an immediate crash
Doesn't matter if it's the only item in the queue, or there are others
Disney seems fine
Amazon seems fine
Have not tried HBO

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.0_Dump_20211201123108.astdmp
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.6.1_Dump_20211201122923.astdmp
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.6.2_Dump_20211201123612.astdmp
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
Having the exact same issues with Hulu and Netflix. Just waiting calmly for an update.

Haven't tried Hulu yet, but I'm having same issue with Netflix, not just LIS, but any show. I did download the newest episode of Hawkeye from D+, and had no problems with that, though.

I'm having same issue with Netflix, not just LIS, but any show. I did download the newest episode of Hawkeye from D+, and had no problems with that, though.

Just tried it and Hawkeye downloads fine for me also (3* episodes, queued with v1.2.6.2).

[edit: * - I had written 4 previously]

Here’s what we know so far
Amazon is fine (multiple downloads just dandy)
Disney plus is fine (multiple downloads just fine)
Hulu, HBO, Netflix don’t even start downloads
Wondering if all 3 didn’t change something yesterday

Here’s what we know so far
Amazon is fine (multiple downloads just dandy)
Disney plus is fine (multiple downloads just fine)
Hulu, HBO, Netflix don’t even start downloads
Wondering if all 3 didn’t change something yesterday

HBO is working for me. Only having problems with NF and Hulu.

Yeah, I just tried to d/l something and HBOMax failed then the app crashed. Looks like it's time to see what new stuff is on prime :)

The main issues are with Hulu and Netflix since they changed their DRM module.

Back