• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I have a question. I have CloneBD Trial Version 1.1.9.1

Is it possible to make a MKV version of a UHD disc I own that would be playable on a Zappity Media Player.

I have a LG UHD friendly internal drive.

I have tried but I get audio & no video. It does the same with my Oppo 203 UHD player.

I’ve tried to find the process of making a playable MKV version of the UHD disc in this forum & other forums.

Can someone explain to me what I’m doing wrong or point me in the right direction?

Last edited:
The good news, it’s fixed for NTSC as far as I can see.
The bad news, the same effect sometimes occurs for PAL interlaced material and that’s not fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
We only made an intermediate fix for this issue. File output file looks fine and will play with almost all players, but not all. The final fix will be added in the release following the next release (today) which will also fix PAL interlaced.

Back