• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.6.1 HBO Max Crash

tmo1138

First.. good news..I was able to log into HBO Max - even using my AT&T TV Now account! W00T

And I was able to download a program! Double w00t!

But when I tried to change profiles, Anystream 1.1.6.1 crashed.. D'OH! I restarted.. got into HBOMax.. found it was loading the profile I tried to switch do.. and I was able to download a program (as mentioned above).

I don't know if the crash is in the logs.. but here's what I have so far..

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.6.1.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Another crash - this time switching tabs from HBO Max to Amazon Prime.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.6.1 - another crash.astlog
    1.6 KB · Views: 0
I'm not sure if the log is correct. If you had a crash, it should be a dump file, not a log file. Also, the second file is only 1,6kb, so (without opening the txt inside), I assume it is quite emtpy.
And if you did the log after AS crashed (and you reopened it afterwards), than the log history has been deleted, so the crash is not saved inside the log.
Keep in mind I'm not a dev, only my assumption from my experience.

I'm not sure if the log is correct. If you had a crash, it should be a dump file, not a log file.

Thanks for mentioning that.. good point. Not sure where the dump would be located in the event the crash happens again. But I didn't realize the log was so small for the second log file.

Not sure where the dump would be located in the event the crash happens again
You should get a small windows, telling you that AS crashes and a dump has been created. As soon as you click ok, a new explorer windows will open containing the dump. I think it was the tmp folder.

You should get a small windows, telling you that AS crashes and a dump has been created. As soon as you click ok, a new explorer windows will open containing the dump. I think it was the tmp folder.

Got it.. I never saw that window, however. When I saw these behaviors the app just spontaneously shut down.. I (perhaps falsely) presumed it was a crash.

Got it.. I never saw that window, however. When I saw these behaviors the app just spontaneously shut down.. I (perhaps falsely) presumed it was a crash.
Well gladly I haven't seen this windows for a long time, only when AS was in its early stages.

It is crashing for me too. As I am scrolling through the available movies, it will start scrolling sideways, uncontrollably, then just close. There is no crash report. The application just closes.

Back