• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.5.8 - Crash with HBOmax: Stream initialization failed

I suggest it may be just another application of the Perversity Principle. This causes the bread to fall butter side down and the first door you try at an entrance to be locked, for example.
I didn't want to watch Lethal Weapon either, so it worked. I was interested in watching The Hunt, so it didn't. Likewise I didn't want to see the Lebraun Wabbit movie, so it worked. but the Tom & Jerry I had higher hopes for failed.
Try a few more you wouldn't watch.

...maybe not. Shazam failed and I would walk a long way around that.
Your a funny guy ( Goodfellas) (y)

I suspect this might be tied to some meta-data in the titles themselves.
Someone was speculating in another thread that it could be the difference between HBO and MAX content?

It is random on movies, as far as I can tell.
Age of the movie, studio, sample rates, etc. don't seem to matter. Nor do subtitles.

Blade 1-3 all work. But Speed (keanu) doesn't.
None of the Adam Sandler movies that just expired worked, but Rumble in the Bronx, Kung Fu Hustle, and Eyes Wide Shut did.

I suspect that movies that work for one person, might work for another in the same service zone.

Also worth noting .. if you have multiple downloads going, and 'crash' out with a stream init error .. don't click the 'ok' in the dialog box. Your other downloads will finish and post-process. THEN click ok :)

I guess we will all be watching Lethal Weapon tonight!! :LOL:
Not me, LOL, I actually like to think I have a life beyond the boob tube LOL, have some faith, all will be well, its not easy coding the perfect program, but we have the best devs when its fixed think of all the movies you will enjoy, you most probably have so many downloaded now, you couldn't watch them all in a month. I know its not easy, I want it fixed also, but it is what it is. I am truly asking for some extra patience. Thanks guys and gals.

I have seen all the Lethal Weapon movies so many times , if I watch it again, I am going kill Mel Gibson.o_O

LOL, but not Danny Glover as well?!?

You do know he is “too old for this $#!t”, right,.....???

o_O

Maaahahah,.... :)

Edit:

Seriously though, I was able to download one episode of “Titans” from HM after the recent update and that went to completion without issue. Well that is to say it was successful but I opted for s01e01 but actually received s01e02.

After that every other attempt failed with the typical error messages and crash. So maybe I’ll try “Lethal Weapon” as well,.....you know,....take one for the team.

Last edited:
LOL, but not Danny Glover as well?!?

You do know he is “too old for this $#!t”, right,.....???

o_O

Maaahahah,.... :)

Edit:

Seriously though, I was able to download one episode of “Titans” from HM after the recent update and that went to completion without issue. Well that is to say it was successful but I opted for s01e01 but actually received s01e02.

After that every other attempt failed with the typical error messages and crash. So maybe I’ll try “Lethal Weapon” as well,.....you know,....take one for the team.

I downloaded the first season of TItans, and all of them were s01e02 :p Ironically, when I downloaded them that was the espisode I needed to watch, so I didn't notice for a few hours :p

Not me, LOL, I actually like to think I have a life beyond the boob tube LOL, have some faith, all will be well, its not easy coding the perfect program, but we have the best devs when its fixed think of all the movies you will enjoy, you most probably have so many downloaded now, you couldn't watch them all in a month. I know its not easy, I want it fixed also, but it is what it is. I am truly asking for some extra patience. Thanks guys and gals.

I have to 100% agree with you Redfox1, we do have the best Devs in the business!! I've been rockin these products since 2014 and I must say I've never seen a company turnkey so many products while maintaining so many speedy fixes. Bottom line is that THEY ROCK!!
And after going back down memory lane with Lethal Weapon last night I'm happy to say that 1.1.5.9 has got me back up and running in the driver's seat again! Love these guys!! (y)

Back