• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.5.2 Beta Feedback - Audio Language Dropdown

Sariax

Apologies if there was a more appropriate place to post feedback regarding the beta, but I didn't see one.

I just installed the beta to resolve an issue with downloading from Disney+, and I see the changes to both the Audio Language and Subtitle Language descriptions are now displayed in their respective language, rather than in the system language.

It sounds like this was an intended change, not a fan of it personally, but, I can understand it.

Under Netflix, however, the marker [Original] indicating a video's original language has disappeared. Any chance this feature or something equivalent will be returning? I prefer watching content in the original language with subtitles as necessary as opposed to dubbed.

Also, it seems like the number of available Audio Language selections is less under 1.1.5.2 than under 1.1.5.0. Example attached has 9 available options under 1.1.5.0 and only 7 under 1.1.5.2.

Attachments

• v1.1.5.0 Audio Language.jpg
    v1.1.5.0 Audio Language.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 15
  • v1.1.5.2 Audio Language.jpg
    v1.1.5.2 Audio Language.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 14
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.0.astlog
    413.6 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.2.astlog
    338.3 KB · Views: 1
use imdb (Juushinki Pandora) and you will see the country of the anime otherwise yes it makes me the same as you on the beta :confused:

Back