• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.5.2 Audio langugage dropdown empty

Idreams

Hello,

I have installed the version 1.1.5.2 in my machine. I see that audio dropdown field is empty

I have attached the screenshot and log file

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    85.2 KB · Views: 47
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.2.astlog
    8.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
This was the case in a previous version, but should be fixed now...
I think I already had this issue before it was a recent bug on one or two videos and the download was fine, so try to download it anyway to see if you get the correct audio.

sure. will try other videos. Thanks for letting me know

I see that audio dropdown field is empty

Just curious... is this a Silent film of sorts? :confused: Not all silent films have an audio soundtrack, so there is that possibility.
What title are you looking at? Provider? Region/Country?

The reason I ask, is because I notice your Download button is not grayed out which means you can download the title without selecting an audio track.

That's interesting to say the least, but I'm sure the Developers would find this just as interesting.

No. its not silent film. when i downloaded the same movie last month, it showed 640 KBPS Audio with AS

I have problems with AS 1.1.5.2 on AP with Audio.
On "The Flight Attendant - S01E01" I can chose EAC3 640 kbit - the second Episode also.
But on S01E03 and later Episodes I Can chose only less quality.
2021-06-15 16_25_34-Konfiguration herunterladen.png 2021-06-15 16_25_45-Konfiguration herunterladen.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.2.astlog
    608.2 KB · Views: 1
No. its not silent film.
It most definitely is not. However, trying to use your manifest, I do see the language in the dropdown. I am adding a bit more logging to this part, so that I can trace the much less obvious issues.

Back