• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.1.0.3-AP-Empty Subtitle

SystemIdleProcess

I'm having an issue within 1.1.0.3 where the subtitles are coming up empty. I've tested embedded and SRT. Both come up empty.
I rolled back to 1.0.9.1 and had no issues. I can get this to consistently happen on two different desktops with House Season 1 Episode 2.
I've attached astlog files for both versions run on the same desktop to hopefully help narrow down the issue.

Attachments

• 1.0.9.1_House-S01E02-Paternity.astlog
    203.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.1.0.3_House-S01E02-Paternity.astlog
    412.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm having an issue within 1.1.0.3 where there subtitles are coming up empty. I've tested embedded and SRT. Both come up empty.
I rolled back to 1.0.9.1 and had no issues. I can get this to consistently happen on two different desktops with House Season 1 Episode 2.
I've attached astlog files for both versions run on the same desktop to hopefully help narrow down the issue.
Thank you for your file, I believe this is a known issue and being worked on. Thank you .

Back