• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.0.9.2 Download Stuck at 100%

Idreams

Hello,

today i have installed ( upgraded) my AS tool from 1.0.9.1 to 1.0.9.2
After download, i have tried downloading a animation from NF. I see that it got stuck at 100%. I see that even i cannot play the video

I have attached the log file

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.2.astlog
    100.2 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the log file.

The issue is known - the download appears to be stuck at 100% on Netflix (this, however, still may happen at the Amazon side too). A temporary workaround should be clicking the "Abort" button. This would finalize the process.

The issue itself has been fixed for the next release.

Probably the same issue but I'm hanging at 98% on amazon on certain titles. No VPN. Retried the same title and hung ay same percentage.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.2.astlog
    213.9 KB · Views: 0
I have seen this occur to me today whilst using a VPN to Amazon UK. It only occurs occasionally. After about 30-45 seconds, it appears the hand-shaking gets it right and it finishes properly. Not a big deal to me. Just to let you know. Otherwise, this program is awesome!

Thanks for the log file.

The issue is known - the download appears to be stuck at 100% on Netflix (this, however, still may happen at the Amazon side too). A temporary workaround should be clicking the "Abort" button. This would finalize the process.

The issue itself has been fixed for the next release.

Thanks . will wait for next release

I have seen this occur to me today whilst using a VPN to Amazon UK. It only occurs occasionally. After about 30-45 seconds, it appears the hand-shaking gets it right and it finishes properly. Not a big deal to me. Just to let you know. Otherwise, this program is awesome!

The OP, however, referred to a different problem. But thanks a lot for your input too!

Back