• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.0.6.0 Downloads Window Blank Perminantly?

Jack O'Neill

On some shows, the download window is completely blank and never populates:

xzyXJqi.png

This happens regardless of how long I wait for the page to load, or how many times I click the downloads button.

Seems to only happen on amazon, but some shows seem fine. I also witness this bug, which can be fixed by waiting for the page to load as mentioned: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/downloads-button.79791/

On previous releases it was was sometimes buggy to populate the downloads window with specific shows (such as MadMen here), but I could eventually get it to load

Please update to beta .1 and try again

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Uninstalled 1.0.6.0 and installed 1.0.6.1

Same effect, download window doesn't populate.

I tried it on my other computer and the downloads button doesn't even appear

I'm using Canadian Amazon Prime video if that matters

Wondering if the custom web browser is based off anything? chrome?

It's chromium based

Here is a log file. I now see on the forum other people are experiencing this issue

Log message I noticed w/ cannot complete errors:

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.1.astlog
    457.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Post edited, long contents removed. Please leave log content in the log. Links otherwise get hotlinked and can potentially alert the provider.

Back