• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.0.5.0 - only some episodes of a season being loaded in the "Downloadables" panel

tttttp2p

Hi, in the new version, only 22 episodes of a specific 26 episode season
Code:
(https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/video/detail/B08JWJLG17/ref=atv_dp_season_select_s3)
appear in the "Downloadables" panel, for some reason.

On other shows, only some episodes will load in the panel initially but after scrolling down for a while all episodes will load. This was not a problem, at least not that I noticed, in earlier versions. But for this specific series/season only up to episode 22 will load in the Downloadables panel. Log is attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.5.0.astlog
    111.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Post edited, Uncoded link fixed. We don't want to attract attention of streaming providers to this forum/product. Please code your links next time.
Apologies, I'll do that in future.

It looks like this problem still exists in version 1.0.6.0
I got a glimpse at it when using AS on my notebook PC (Windows 8.1 64-Bit) the other day.
On the workstation PC (Windows 10 64-Bit) everythink looks fine right now.
Unfortunately no logfile available yet.

I'm on 1060, and noticed this only happens when I scroll down faster then the episode list can be loaded/parsed.

Yeah, that's what I've been seeing, too. If you don't zoom down too fast, you're fine.

I'm on 1060, and noticed this only happens when I scroll down faster then the episode list can be loaded/parsed.

Yeah, that's what I've been seeing, too. If you don't zoom down too fast, you're fine.

It looks like you guys are on to something here.
When I took my time clicking and scrolling I encountered no problems. (y)

Back