• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.0.2.8 Lone" Survivor" ripped but did not write

coodbe

I used AnyDvd HD to rip full disc to hard drive. Chose create iso image, partial copy , main feature, destination BDR-R (25GB) and a hard drive destination. Played correctly from hard drive. I chose burn to optical disk. It failed at 94%, just before it actually started to write to the disc. The disc was still good so I used ImgBurn and successfully wrote to a 25GB blu-ray. Played well on my standalone player. Please see attachments.

Attachments

• 2015-02-08_22-44-48.jpg
    2015-02-08_22-44-48.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 7
  • 2015-02-08_22-53-30.jpg
    2015-02-08_22-53-30.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 6
  • CloneBD.zip
    242.8 KB · Views: 0
Do you have any antivirus software installed? I've seen this kind of issue with other software where the Antivirus software blocks the burning engine so it might be worth either adding CloneBD into the excludes list or even disconnecting from the net and uninstalling any Antivirus just to see if it makes a difference

Back