• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.0.0

somebody should pay those engineers over at slysoft extra ! thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu slysoft !

Wow...color me impressed! Thank you...and job WELL done.

Quick couple of questions with this latest release.

As I understand it...its still easier to deal with ISO's than files. Seems like any player out there will play a mounted ISO image, while the latest versions of PDVD won't play files on a hard drive (even with this new release?)

So...is it possible to rip a disk, use the various tools to strip everything away from the movie except the actual movie (video+select audio track) and then to make a new ISO image from these stripped files?? And have it play with all players easily?

Last edited:
I'm new to this ,so please help me out. I have 21 BR discs and 2 of them got scratched really bad, they are now unplayable. With this software can I,
1. make backup copies?
2. what type of blank media do I need?
3. can I make copies and keep them on my external hard drive?
4. What do I use to play them on my computer?
5. I'm using a mac will it work on that?:)

So...is it possible to rip a disk, use the various tools to strip everything away from the movie except the actual movie (video+select audio track) and then to make a new ISO image from these stripped files?? And have it play with all players easily?

Sure, why not? That works quite well indeed.

In addition to the fact that I believe peer and James should be lauded for the continued excellent development of Anydvd, I also believe it's remarkable that support for BD+ was not offered for an additional fee. After all, BD+ support wasn't a feature you initially paid for. That is, those of you that already owned Anydvd HD were not charged any more money for an extra feature.

Now compare that to Powerdvd, Nero, etc.

As most of you are aware support for BD+ took approximately 5 months of hard work. I feel it's commendable that Slysoft did not charge any more money to Anydvd HD owners; this, to me, shows that Slysoft values its existing customers.

Moreover, considering how much Anydvd does, I'm still amazed by how small the program is and how little with respect to system resources the program uses. And despite its small size, Anydvd HD is still, by far, the most versatile decrypter available for Windows OS users.

Last edited:
This is bigger news than the demise of HD DVD. Fantastic job Sly Dudes and Sly Babes! SlySoft deserves an Oscar, for Best Supporting Actor, from the movie industry. BD should now stand for "Been Defeated" or "Brain Dead". Looks like Sony will be firing a bunch of people if they don't commit harakiri first.

All we need now is an update of Virtual CloneDrive that will work with PowerDVD Ultra. So that SlySoft has an incentive to do so, I think they should charge for the new version. IMHO Daemon Tools seems to be overpriced for what it does.

Maybe this has already been considered, but if it's feasible, I'd like to see Virtual CloneDrive automount an ISO movie file when you double-click on it and, if possible, call up a third party program such as PowerDVD Ultra. Automatically removing the previously mounted ISO would also be nice so that you don't have to do it manually.

Maybe this has already been considered, but if it's feasible, I'd like to see Virtual CloneDrive automount an ISO movie file when you double-click on it and, if possible, call up a third party program such as PowerDVD Ultra. Automatically removing the previously mounted ISO would also be nice so that you don't have to do it manually.

My system already does exactly that using Fastmount, daemontools and Vista autoplay :)

In addition to the fact that I believe peer and James should be lauded for the continued excellent development of Anydvd, I also believe it's remarkable that support for BD+ was not offered for an additional fee. After all, BD+ support wasn't a feature you initially paid for. That is, those of you that already owned Anydvd HD were not charged any more money for an extra feature.

Now compare that to Powerdvd, Nero, etc.

As most of you are aware support for BD+ took approximately 5 months of hard work. I feel it's commendable that Slysoft did not charge any more money to Anydvd HD owners; this, to me, shows that Slysoft values its existing customers.

Moreover, considering how much Anydvd does, I'm still amazed by how small the program is and how little with respect to system resources the program uses. And despite its small size, Anydvd HD is still, by far, the most versatile decrypter available for Windows OS users.

Yeah but if SlySoft would charge more money for it, less people would buy it. Example:

AnyDVD costs 80 EUR and 10 000 people buy it, so it grossed 800 000 bucks

AnyDVD costs 5 EUR and 200 000 people buy it, so it grossed 1 000 000 bucks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but if SlySoft would charge more money for it, less people would buy it.

I disagree. They could have simply charged a separate fee for BD+ support, just like they charge a separate fee for HD support. Those that want BD+ support would have probably paid the extra money; others had stated previously that they were willing to pay an additional fee for BD+. Those that wouldn't want BD+ wouldn't pay for it anyway. Same goes for HD.

Anyway, that has nothing really to do with what I wrote.

Last edited:
Awesome! Slysoft is truly amazing! :bowdown:
What a wonderful day!!! :D :rock:

I disagree. They could have simply charged a separate fee for BD+ support, just like they charge a separate fee for HD support. Those that want BD+ support would have probably paid the extra money.

Example:

from a fictional person:

Ohh.. AnyDVD HD now handles the BD+ protection. And 60 EUR also sounds like an acceptable price. Hmm... well ok, I'll buy it, to support the company! :)

or

from a fictional person:

Hmm.. Well AnyDVD HD now supports removal of that nasty BD+, but 110 damn EUR is a horrible price. And see: Why should I give my money to those greedy people? I think they have already much money as it is. I'll download the tool from Usenet and pay zero bucks for it. A much cheaper solution :D

Then you'd be a pirate, wouldn't you? That argument is childish at best. But this discussion is moot anyway as Slysoft did not decide to charge more for it which is amazing. I'm in agreement that they easily could have done so to offset the cost of developing BD+ support. They don't work for free. No one else has broken BD+. They should be rewarded for their hard work, IMO. But again, they chose to give it away to those who supported them in the past. That's admirable.

Well AnyDVD HD now supports removal of that nasty BD+, but 110 damn EUR is a horrible price. And see: Why should I give my money to those greedy people? I think they have already much money as it is. I'll download the tool from Usenet and pay zero bucks for it. A much cheaper solution

Slysoft knows that they can't stop people from pirating. Pirates are likely going to pirate regardless. I suspect very few people that pirate would make that choice; they just pirate. There's no lost revenue. Anyway, this is becoming an off-topic discussion.

Then you'd be a pirate, wouldn't you? That argument is childish at best. But this discussion is moot anyway as Slysoft did not decide to charge more for it which is amazing. I'm in agreement that they easily could have done so to offset the cost of developing BD+ support. They don't work for free. No one else has broken BD+. They should be rewarded for their hard work, IMO. But again, they chose to give it away to those who supported them in the past. That's admirable.

No I'm not a pirate, but since there is no copyright in Antigua, copying this program is TOTALLY LEGAL BY LAW. I know it is not OK to copy this program and I'm also probably going to buy it since the trial has convinced me for the most part.

(No, I do not live in Antigua but if I would live there, it was legal to copy AnyDVD and I wouldn't be a pirate)

With his last post locked I think he's a pirate as well.

If he'd bothered to read other threads he'd know that many people have actually said they be willing to pay extra for the BD+ removal, so it's not just a 'fictitional' person

If he'd bothered to read other threads he'd know that many people have actually said they be willing to pay extra for the BD+ removal, so it's not just a 'fictitional' person
Adbear do i detect a change of view about slysoft,you softning up a wee bit.;)
THREE CHEERS FOR SLYSOFT.:rock::clap::bowdown:

:clap::clap::

slysoft :bowdown:

thanks to all those talented slysoft crackers and coders for an awesome job .

Back