• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WOOWWW..great news for all of us

acuariano

yessss,,,finally slysoft,,having a great forumm,
glad to be here..

This will be nice for sure I am looking forward to it.. Cya Slick

Fantastic!

This is a Great Idea Slysoft! Now members can more easily help themselves & help Slysoft when issues arise! Good work Slysoft!:clap:

Yes I like this ideal as the old side was getting old for a while advertising this and that in the anydvd ect... part of the forum. We all have our extras but I don't mention it due to respect as I feel it's disrespectful.

Glad I got my email and glad to see them move forward.:bowdown: :clap:

File relocation problem.

Hello, as stated above it is nice to have a forum like this. On some movies lately I have began getting a File re location error when backing up. The solution for me was to re author and choose only the main movie file, which then would back up fine. All the kings men was the first to do this and then crank. any solutions to this error.

learn from

Great forum to read,watch and learn from, good luck to all and may you all learn as much as you can and give as much as you can to others.

fbu

Back