• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Steady Fast DVD R/W

rsuchocki

I am getting ready to buy a DVD R/W and would like to know of some choices that could be recommended.
:doh:

The Samsung SH-182 is a decent reader and burner, it doesnt booktype +R/+RW/+R DL media to read as dvd-rom as easy as some other drives, you have to set it before each burn.

I use NEC & Lite-On in all of my retail builds and Plextor for my personal PC's. I'm sure others will give you more suggestions.

Benq's are very good drives,but very hard to find. Ebay is about the only place to find them.

Benq 1620/1640/1650/or the lightscribe 1655. These are awesome booktyping drives,which means you'll have higher stand alone player compatability after booktyping the plus format to dvd-rom.

Plextor 716A is one of the finest drives ever made.

You can get a great price for a new drive at newegg.com. Check out their Lite-on,LG,NEC, and pioneer drives.

I have had really good service from LG products. Reasonably priced and reliable. I have both internal and external. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Back