• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Great find...thought I'd share:

A friend of mine e-mailed me this link to a program earlier today. It's off-topic, but I found it to be a really great utility and thought I'd share the info.

It's called SIW (System Information for Windows) and it is a more detailed version of running "msinfo32". It's really great for troubleshooting hardware issues. For example: you want to add RAM to a PC without knowing how much RAM the PC can accept. This tool gives you a great deal of information without having to either: 1. rip open your PC and check hardware, or 2. you won't have to shut down and boot in to CMOS.

It gives you a great deal of info in explicit detail; sometimes too much. By the way, it's free.

I hope I am not violating rules, but I am linking to the site because it is in no way a competitor of Slysoft.

http://www.gtopala.com/siw-download.html

Last edited:
Back