• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Are there any issues with theses DVD's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enforcer

Good Luck Chuck, Mr. Woodcock, & Wedding Daze. Thanks.

I had an issue with Mr. Woodcock, but no problem with good luck Chuck

What versions of anydvd and clone are you using? I used the most current betas and had no issues doing a full back up of these movies. What error message are you receiving?

Good Luck Chuck, Mr. Woodcock, & Wedding Daze. Thanks.

No problem for me backing up Good Luck Chuck, Mr. Woodcock with the most recent betas of CloneDVD and AnyDVD.
Both were movie only.

Wedding Daze, Mr. Woodcock

:bowdown: I do not believe that the issue with Wedding Daze is with clonedvd2 or anydvd, the issue is with different drives. My external Samsung Writemaster will backup my dvd's when my ide internal drives will not. And...I am now able to backup Mr. Woodcock with anydvd beta 6.3.0.9. I have to back it up to a dvd now and watch it, to make sure there are no other issues like audio problems. Thank you once again slysoft...I Love You guys and gals, especially the gals....hehehehe :bowdown:

New beta update took care of the issues with Mr. Woodcock.

Honestly asking this question is a bit stupid as all of us use different programs and have different installed programs etc.... So the best way for you to know if there is an issue is to buy it and try it and if it fails guess what? Slysoft will have a fix. My thought is not that the person doesn't want to waste money as if the movie is good a user will buy the video and just wait. It seems that the question is due to the fact of maybe the user wants to rent it and has a time line to return the video.

Again this is speculation on my behalf and I have had 3 years of Phsycology and this is my interpritation of the orginal question because if the user(s) bought the title there would be no reason for such questions as they can watch the original till there is a fix.

Let the flames begin now is what I forsee.

Let the flames begin now is what I forsee.

Some people should have taken a class in basic english writing skills

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=6&postcount=1

"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

:policeman:

This is a technical support forum and not an English writing class (if it were, I'd spend a lot longer editing my posts and others').

Sorry I wan't trying to insult anyone just voicing an opinion. I thought I said that in my prior post if not sorry.

Sorry I wan't trying to insult anyone just voicing an opinion. I thought I said that in my prior post if not sorry.

I was addressing Legirons. I quoted your post because the next one was a flame.

Anyway, this thread has run its course; I see no value in keeping it open.

Thread closed.:policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back