• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ProtectionId 6.2.2 released

evlncrn8

PID v6.0 Public XMAS BETA

<CDKiLLER & TippeX>

after 10 months of development,
we are proud to bring you this xmas gift.
the first public beta of the new v6 :)

we tried our hardest to bring you a useful,powerful tool.
since development, this concept has mushroomed into v6
which now has a lot of extra functionality compared to v5.
this is the results of all our hard work... we hope you like it

BUT remember it still is a BETA and can contain bugs
(thou we gave our best to fix them all in this xmas build).

grab it from http://pid.gamecopyworld.com/ or use the update function within v5.2c.

I Know that some of you use the program (and the troubleshooting also tells people to use it), so i hope this wont be considered 'advertising'..

happy christmas all

Last edited:
I do not consider this advertising.

I use this program to help troubleshoot issues with Game Jackal and Clonecd, so I'm glad to see continued development.

cheers, thread disappeared, nice to see its back...

if anyone has bug reports etc, please let me know via pm and/or using the seh error report system in pid itself...

hope you like the new ver Webslinger

Thank you, evlncrn8, and Webslinger for not closing this thread. As a slysoft customer, Daemon Tools Pro Advanced customer:bowdown: this tool is very useful, Ill give it a good workover, and post back after Christmas.

Thanks again, Chris :agree::bowdown:8)

*edit* read pm. thanks, bug found and fixed.. it'll be in the next build... (a week or so i think)

Last edited:
new release 6.1.3 is out, use the update feature of protection id or get it from the main site.. enjoy :)

new version 6.1.6 released - grab it from the main site or use the update feature...
some bugs fixed, more additions, more tweaks :) (check the changelog for more information)

version 6.2.2 released today, grab update from the site, or using the update portion in pid itself... enjoy :)

*edit / update* 6.2.3 was released shortly after, containing a bugfix for starforce detection

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for this thread.

Webslinger, any chance of stickying this thread?

version 6.3.5 is out - some bugfixes, better detection, some tweaks

some bugs have already been reported and are being worked on atm (next release should be in a week or so)..

available at the usual site - http://pid.gamecopyworld.com

Back