• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

What is the best way to get cover art for my dvds?

loudnlo1

Im trying to add cover art to my movies any recomadations for this thankyou

cdcovers.cc is a good spot to get dvd covers. they have the covers for u to print onto the dvd, or if u want to print a sleeve for the dvd case.

DVDempire.com is another good source for cover art. They usually have both the front and rear of dvd coverart.

DVD Art site

Looked around and settled on FreeCovers.net.http://www.freecovers.net/
Two ways to work it:
1. Download a certain number for free but after that have to contribute. No scans of DVD accepted evidently. Great art that is either same as original or in some cases custom that is much better than found on original DVD.
2. Not an artist or intersted in contributing? For $25 US (for life?) contribution get unlimited downloads without having to contribute.

I'm no artist so I opted for $25 US. Wait awhile after new title out and get lots of custom options. Labels are also by region 1,2,3,4 etc.

I use program came with my Epson R260 to print on to injet printable DVDs.

When get new computer in a few months it come with Lightscribe burner and think I'll give that a try as Epson Ink EXPENSIVE if print a lot of DVD art.

Hope this gives you an option.

Those sites are ok for basic art but if you want high quality (professional print quality) replacement covers, both scans and unique customs then look at customaniacs.org

The site is free if you contribute or you can use credits, and is protective of its artists but with nearly 100gb of covers/labels you may find it useful.

Pm me if you want to register and I can arrange some free introduction credits for you.

Now on to find what I originally came here for...

I use program came with my Epson R260 to print on to injet printable DVDs.

When get new computer in a few months it come with Lightscribe burner and think I'll give that a try as Epson Ink EXPENSIVE if print a lot of DVD art.

Have a look at Meritline or Super Media Store. Cartridges for Epsons are very economical there.

R260 Ciss

I also have an Epson R260 and it indeed drinks ink like a thirsty man in the desert. But there is a solution: Go to Ebay and search for the model number printer and CISS. That stands for continuous Ink Supply System. It comes with a new set of cartridges that have resetting chips and they are connected to six bottles of ink. It's a bit of a Rube Goldberg setup, but the cartridges reset to full when they hit 10% and the cartridges refill themselves from the ink bottles. So all you have to do is buy inexpensive bottles of refill ink to keep the jars full, and you never have to buy cartridges again. I have had it for a while now and it works great. It costs about $50.

Epson R260 ink

I bought from Meritline and it was a great deal for 2 packs of 6 off brand cartridges. Problem was for the life of me I couldn't get the printer to accept them. I followed the instructions religiously over and over again until I finally gave up. Tried a refill service and they said couoldn't refill or reset old cartridges.....yet. I'm keeping old cartridges just in case.

I'll have to look into the CISS option as it sounds interesting. Who cares if Rube Golberg or not if saves money. Thanks for the info.

I also heard from my son a network administartor that his boss buys printers and since the cost of the ink is almost as much as the printer, buys several and donates the used printer when the ink runs out. The benefit is a tax write off for a donation. Sounds a bit extreme to Me.

Regarding the art I'll look into the customaniacs.org site. Thanks to all.

I use DVD Profiler. As a premium member I get hi rez covers for nearly any disk ever produced. Costs you $25 for a lifetme membership. The DVD Profiler is also a great database for you flix.

Back