• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

file corrupt please scan with antivirus and reinstall

lost

i just updated but this started happiningg before i updated, when i double click on anydvd thats the message i recieve " file corrupt please scan with antivirus and reinstall", i tried scaning for virus,spyware.malware,adware etc, it said nothing...once it said it couldnt open it but then i tried again and it said it was fine...then i uninstalled it ran ccleaner, and then reinstalled and rebooted opened my key and the problem is still the same....if i allow it to autorun it will atleast be able to open, but then my dvd drive wont read anything..... i could really use some help on this matter thank you

i have windows 2000 sp4
3.0ghz....i donno what other information you might need but i have ad aware...which doesnt work either anymore, avg and avg spyware, spybot, nod32, and ccleaner nothing is really helping...

i just updated but this started happiningg before i updated, when i double click on anydvd thats the message i recieve " file corrupt please scan with antivirus and reinstall", i tried scaning for virus,spyware.malware,adware etc, it said nothing...once it said it couldnt open it but then i tried again and it said it was fine...then i uninstalled it ran ccleaner, and then reinstalled and rebooted opened my key and the problem is still the same....if i allow it to autorun it will atleast be able to open, but then my dvd drive wont read anything..... i could really use some help on this matter thank you

i have windows 2000 sp4
3.0ghz....i donno what other information you might need but i have ad aware...which doesnt work either anymore, avg and avg spyware, spybot, nod32, and ccleaner nothing is really helping...

I believe you aren't using AnyDVD 6.3.0.0, use the latest version.

Please Help Me

i removed spybot completly from my system, i know for sure i have 6.3.0.0 and i removed anydvd and then ran ccleaner to remove any trace of both anydvd and spybot, then i reinstalled anydvd restarted and opened the key and the same problem still occurs...

i removed spybot completly from my system, i know for sure i have 6.3.0.0 and i removed anydvd and then ran ccleaner to remove any trace of both anydvd and spybot, then i reinstalled anydvd restarted and opened the key and the same problem still occurs...

Did you buy the key in slysoft website or in another place? Or it is from someone else?

i have windows 2000 sp4

Time to dump 2K and move up to something newer. Win 2K is pushing 8 years old, which in OS time is like 250 years old, dump it and move to XP. It seems I have only seen this problem with 2K, but I could be wrong.

@ waxman,

Been running AnyDVD-CloneDVD on two Win2K Pro SP4 Boxes for years without ANY problems. Win2K Pro is Extremely stable and “current” and in my view more stable than WinXP and certainly more stable than Vista.

There is no ‘benefit’ WinXP provides over Win2K other than Internet Explore v7 if you consider Internet Explore v7 an ‘advantage’.

Whatever Forum Member lost problem is it is not an Win2K OS problem.

Regards,
Coaster

@ waxman,

Been running AnyDVD-CloneDVD on two Win2K Pro SP4 Boxes for years without ANY problems. Win2K Pro is Extremely stable and “current” and in my view more stable than WinXP and certainly more stable than Vista.

There is no ‘benefit’ WinXP provides over Win2K other than Internet Explore v7 if you consider Internet Explore v7 an ‘advantage’.

Whatever Forum Member lost problem is it is not an Win2K OS problem.

Regards,
Coaster

win 2k is not current in any sense, you are talking about an 8 year old system and I am sure MS will be dropping support for it soon. XP is extremely stable and is much more current than 2K ever will be. IE of any flavor blows which is why you should always use FF which rocks. I never did mention Vista and would certainly not go to that any time soon as it is an even bigger pig. I don't have any real problem with 2K other than it is old, why not go to something newer and better, XP? I have seen this problem with others who still want to use 2K and all I was saying is that it's old time to move on. Kinda like if you are still running 98 and want support for it and want SS to keep making stuff work for it, it's old let it die, really, it will be ok to put it down. Rock on!!!!

This army of Zombie pcs running old, unsafe windows versions should be cut off completely from internet traffic by the providers. The only way to stop them spreading viruses, posting spam and Ddossing all day long.

However, a friend of mine happily runs AnyDVD on his win 2000 Zombie pc. I also think spybot or some other uber-eager security tool causes the trouble on lost's pc.

yeah i bought the keys from slysoft and i say keys because i got any dvd and clone dvd at the same time, the issue still occurs i dont have spybot anymore, i did virus check i uninstalled almost 10 times, and im getting really frustrated...if i can ope anydvd for some reason that nothing and i mean nothing can be read from my disc drive...or it might read it(once so far) and then ill start to back up my movie and then i come back and the computer screen is black and the computer is running but it not busy or anything its just on and i have to restart.....ive had anydvd for 6mths or so...i dont think win2k is the problem...maybe something else?

Back