• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Svchost.exe process-file tieup

Kilgore87

i backup my profile library folder regularly by copying the whole directory to another location. every so often i find that i cannot copy a file or two.

i have a program called unlocker that unlocks stubborn files from active processes, i used this program on my files and the i was able to copy the files perfectly. also after using this program, i find that tempermental profiles begin to work again (more consistently).

tell me, is this supposed to happen?

Can you give me that names of the locked files?

unfortunately the profiles now work when i copy them, however next time this issue pops up, i'll note them all down here.

alright, so i was backing up my profile library folder after installing and jackaling GTA vice city. it then said that the files were being used even though clearly they weren't. i used a program called unlocker to find out what process was using the files and it was the same as before.

Svchost.exe was using a file at this directory (which is tied to the vice city profile i just made)

g:\game files\slysoft\game jackal\profile library\39404-7882156019.cti

Svchost.exe was using a file at this directory (which is tied to the vice city profile i just made)

g:\game files\slysoft\game jackal\profile library\39404-7882156019.cti

I will check to make sure there are no issues here.

Svchost.exe appears when it needs to make sure that all your needed services are loaded. It automatically looks into the registry as soon as you turn on the system. However, in order to fix errors related to it, you need to use a registry repair. It will only take a few minutes. So, there is no need to panic or get bored.

Last edited:
Back