• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

When will Virtual Clone Drive Support x64

Slweasy

Just a question about it. I really like Virtual clone drive on my 32bit XP, but would really like to use it on my XPx64. Is there any thought about supporting it? I do know about Daemon tools. I use it at the moment, but it isn't like Virtual Clone Drive. It just gets the job done at the moment.

Have a great Day Slysoft, Great Products BTW.

Slweasy

Just a question about it. I really like Virtual clone drive on my 32bit XP, but would really like to use it on my XPx64. Is there any thought about supporting it? I do know about Daemon tools. I use it at the moment, but it isn't like Virtual Clone Drive. It just gets the job done at the moment.

Have a great Day Slysoft, Great Products BTW.

Slweasy

Same here, for now, daemon tools works, and is free:

Give daemon tools a try:

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php

It's the only solution I have for x64 windows.

x64 Vista Version

I have upgraded to Windows Vista x64. I can't use virtual CD
anymore. When will you release a x64 Vista Version?? I don't even mind if they start to charge for the program, I have already registered all the other slysoft products.

Alcohol 120% rules!!

Alcohol 120% is the best all around tool for creating/mounting/burning disc images!
It's working with all windows versions XP32/64,Vista32/64!! The only inconvenient is that DAA, BIN, IMG images are not supported.

BTW I've heard that Daemon Tools doesn't work with Vista 64bit version! LOL!
Daemon Tools also now introduced a phone home spyware component - to be fair they do notify you about it and you are prompted for permission to install it

IMHO this is just unacceptable - would rather they just ask for $5

If a x64 Vista Version of Virtual clone drive will appear i will give it a try!

:clap: :agree: :agree: :clap:

I don't like Alcohol user interface, I'd rather prefer Virtual CloneDrive but I doesen't work on 64 bits.
Nowadays I've been using Daemon Tools and it's wrking very well on Windows Vista 64 bits!

I'd also very much like to see Virtual CloneDrive in a 64-bit version.

Please SlySoft, you've done it with CloneCD, so it can't be that hard to do it with Virtual Clonedrive...

plxplxplx :D :bowdown:

BTW I've heard that Daemon Tools doesn't work with Vista 64bit version! LOL!

really, where did u hear that?

Daemon Tools also now introduced a phone home spyware component - to be fair they do notify you about it and you are prompted for permission to install it

IMHO this is just unacceptable - would rather they just ask for $5

erm they do, u can register daemon tools.. and you can also choose not to install the spyware (which isnt spyware - its whenu toolbar based) during the installation.. did you actually even look at the installation / program? or are you just citing crap you read on other forums without checking yourself..

I'm sure it is on their to-do list, but (and I'm speculating here) because it is a free product it does not get as much attention as others...good things come to those who wait :agree:

I have hinted and was told don't ask :D I think they were just joking though. We can hope that it is on the to do list.

They're working on it. There's a whole laundry list of issues that need to be resolved. I suspect this product gets put on the back burner while other products get the most attention. Look at the rate of AnyDVD updates lately and I think you'll understand why they've been busy. They'll get to it. :)

I'm running Daemon Tools with VMWare on Vista 32 bit with no problems.

i like Virtual ClonDriv's handy and easy to use interface
also love its "Close Tray" ability that i dont find in other virtual drives
now i'm use xp64 and PowerISO's virtual drive, but its not handy and doesnt have Close Tray ability

Ever since upgrading two of my machines to Vista x64 Ultimate Edition I've missed Virtual CloneDrive and kept hoping that Slysoft would release an updated version.

Last month I found MagicDisk - it's not as nice as VCD but at least it works :)

Back