• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Annoying Web Page

clonez

I love all slysoft product and update regularly.

However recently it seems any DVD is opening my default web browser (firefox) and displaying the Slysoft web page. I cannot find a setting for this and it is becoming a little annoying.

Any clues on how to turn this feature off?

I am very happy about being informed of updates however.

Last edited:
I don't have FireFox loaded but under Edit (or one of the toolbar options at the top) > Preferences, there should be a section that allows you to set the default home page.
Hope that helps.

I use the Firefox browser under both Windows XP and Mac OS X. I'm guessing that your "Home Page" has either been inadvertantly set to Slysoft. By going into the tools/options or the Preference setting, you can easily change your home page (and save it) to the desired web site.

I love all slysoft product and update regularly.

However recently it seems any DVD is opening my default web browser (firefox) and displaying the Slysoft web page. I cannot find a setting for this and it is becoming a little annoying.

Any clues on how to turn this feature off?

I am very happy about being informed of updates however.

In firefox it's under "tools", then go to "options". YOu can set the homepage under "general".

Sorry chaps didn't make myself clear.

It seems that AnyDVD start firefox itself and goes straight to slysoft homepage when my computer first boots.

If i start firefox manually it works as normal with google as my homepage. No problems with selecting homepages.

But why does it start firefox itself?????

same here

I have that happening on Firefox too....not sure why either. I've looked at Any DVD for a control of some sort, but perhaps not hard enough. I'll post back if I find anything.

Busy forum here. Good to see so much talking.

Back