• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Stranger Things s04e09 showing 720x480

rf4m3

Earlier today I saw it at 1920x1080, now (at 6:34 pm EDT) it is 720x480.

Sorry I don't have a log as I have downloaded it already earlier at 1080p.

Earlier today I saw it at 1920x1080, now (at 6:34 pm EDT) it is 720x480.

Sorry I don't have a log as I have downloaded it already earlier at 1080p.
It was fixed hours ago in the new version 1.3.9.0 , its all 1080p now.

You are correct just Season 4 Episode 9 went back to SD. We will get it fixed. Thanks, we don't need your log file. But thanks anyway. It's the weekend, we will see when it gets fixed.

Anyone reading this that wants it should get it now, because I cannot guarantee it will be 1080p forever.;)

I authored this to Blu-ray the other day. To complete the look I worked up some cover art. Blu-ray and UHD Blu-ray versions provided below for anyone interested. Enjoy! ;)

bd_stranger_things_4_thumb.jpg
(Click here to view the full size image.)

bd_stranger_things_4_uhd_thumb.jpg
(Click here to view the full size image.)

Nice cover art Lowpro. Wonder which tools people are using to get 4K.

Nice cover art Lowpro. Wonder which tools people are using to get 4K.
As far as I know 4k video are encrypted with advanced L1 method and I saw none apps that can download without re-encoding. The are "people with access" to encoding algorithm that sell decoding tool, surely for big bucks) So 1080 is maximum you can get now

Back