• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] I could not create the output file at... Resolved

ChuckH

This just started happening today. When I try to download shows from the Great Courses channel on AP, I get the error message "I could not create the output file at..." with the file location listed.Closing the message will allow the the queue to populate, but nothing will download. A file will be generated at the location, but it will not download. I have tried several different series from that channel and the same thing happens. I was able to successfully download a movie from the main AP site without an error message. And like I said, this just started happening today. I have been successfully able to download from that channel prior to today.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.9.0.astlog
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
Is your target drive full?
No. It has 5.75 TB of free space. I won't make that mistake again. And like I said, I was able to download another movie from the main AP site after this started. It appears to be limited to the Great Courses channel on AP. I only downloaded that other movie to see if it was an AP problem. I also tried to download an individual episode, instead of the entire playlist and got the same failure. Also, every time I go to the shows inside the Great Courses channel, I get logged off. This happens sometimes in AP and hitting F5 relogs me back in, but this is happening consistently in that channel today.

This just started happening today. When I try to download shows from the Great Courses channel on AP, I get the error message "I could not create the output file at..." with the file location listed.Closing the message will allow the the queue to populate, but nothing will download. A file will be generated at the location, but it will not download. I have tried several different series from that channel and the same thing happens. I was able to successfully download a movie from the main AP site without an error message. And like I said, this just started happening today. I have been successfully able to download from that channel prior to today.
Thanks for the log file Chuck, Pete has been working on the server so maybe that had something to do with it. Try it again tomorrow.:)

Okay, I figured out the problem and it was on my end.

Care to elaborate what the problem was? You may help others that way.

I edited the file name template for the TV shows and had a typo. That's why the movie worked, but not the TV shows.

Back