• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Small color issue

DeepSpace

@Pete Just a small question about an issue I already noticed many month ago:
When you release a new version with an additional text, you usually make it a blue text.
However, since I use the dark mode skin, I can hardly read it. Yes, it is working when marking the text with my mouse since it turns white on blue then and I am the only and first person to complain about this, but maybe you can use a different color.
For example, this light blue is much better readable for me and it seems to look good in light mode too.
2022-06-30_142136.png
(This screenshot does not look as sharp as the original, maybe it doesn't get scaled properly or something).

When checking different colors in light mode, I figured that I don't dislike it as much as I thought, in fact I even like it better I think. But the main reason why I switched is because that goes about the entire screen. Dark mode however limits the screen width and centers the text, making it much easier to read by removing the need to move my head left and right the entire time.
Is there any possibility to do that in light mode as well (without going to half-screen of course)?

2022-06-30_135542.png
2022-06-30_135610.png
2022-06-30_140956.png

Last edited:
Back