• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] PARAMOUNT PLUS STAR TREK

Wheatley

Star trek enterprise, in the first episode 194 kbps. DD plus audio is available. That is a double episode pilot. In all other episodes only 131 kbps. AAC- LC audio is available. Is that just the way it is or is this a bug in the software. That is in 1920 1080 resolution. Also when I download Star Trek Voyager only 720 540 with 131 kbps. AAC-LC is available. Is that the best you can get? What else is strange is that even though it is half the resolution the file size and bit rate are the same for both shows. I thought that it could not be the same bit rate and size with twice the resolution. I guess it is the way it is encoded. Will post a screenshot.

Attachments

• Paramount Plus.jpg
    Paramount Plus.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Paramount Plus 2.jpg
    Paramount Plus 2.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Paramount Plus 3.jpg
    Paramount Plus 3.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Paramount Plus 4.jpg
    Paramount Plus 4.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Paramount Plus 5.jpg
    Paramount Plus 5.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 17
Justin is right. Unlike TNG, Voy and DS9 never got remastered.

As for Ent, it might be that they only did the better audio for the pilot. But it is known that you can get better files using the Amz Channel.

I am very happy to see that the file for Voy is so big and has a high bitrate, I hope that means that it looks better than the other sources I have. Unfortunately I will have to wait till the end of the year, then P+ will come available in germany. Only then I can test it myself. I have a P+ account from another region, but there are only three shows and three movies, excluding Voy, DS9 and TNG. (But luckily with Prodigy, wich is a great series).

Do it right. Star Trek Enterprise is available in much better quality here. Included is a mountain of bonus content as well. (y)

And here's what the TV series looks like for me from My Movies for Windows Media Center. Included below is a link to my online profile for each season, the "Overview" section of each profile including an "Episode List" and "Episode Guide" with images. All bonus content is documented as well, per season and per disc.

bkgd.jpg
(Click here to view my online profile for this title.)

bkgd.jpg

bkgd.jpg

bkgd.jpg

Last edited:
I watched them all on an old TV Set when they came out, I honestly dont think that was much better than 480P but who knows, I liked it anyway.

Justin is right. Unlike TNG, Voy and DS9 never got remastered.

As for Ent, it might be that they only did the better audio for the pilot. But it is known that you can get better files using the Amz Channel.

I am very happy to see that the file for Voy is so big and has a high bitrate, I hope that means that it looks better than the other sources I have. Unfortunately I will have to wait till the end of the year, then P+ will come available in germany. Only then I can test it myself. I have a P+ account from another region, but there are only three shows and three movies, excluding Voy, DS9 and TNG. (But luckily with Prodigy, wich is a great series).
The picture looks great in 720 540. The other resolutions have a lot smaller file and bit rate though! Make sure you get the 720 540 version!

Attachments

• Paramount Plus 6.jpg
    Paramount Plus 6.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Paramount Plus 7.jpg
    Paramount Plus 7.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 7
Do it right. Star Trek Enterprise is available in much better quality here. Included is a mountain of bonus content as well. (y)

And here's what the TV series looks like for me from My Movies for Windows Media Center. Included below is a link to my online profile for each season, the "Overview" section of each profile including an "Episode List" and "Episode Guide" with images. All bonus content is documented as well, per season and per disc.

View attachment 65939

View attachment 65940

View attachment 65941

View attachment 65942
I used to use Windows Media Center with cable and a TV tuner but it is not supported anymore. How do you get it to work and get the media information? The Cable company used to give you the information.

Using latest version on HBO Max for Red, it appears stuck. It says file size is 46.1 GB. Will post log, screenshot.

Attachments

• HBO Max 1.jpg
    HBO Max 1.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 15
  • AnyStream_1.3.8.3.astlog
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
I just downloaded all 4 seasons of Star trek enterprise at 1080p on P+ and all episodes were at 1080p. They look sharper
than the 480p one's I have. Worth the download. I am subscribing to P+ directly...not through Prime...
Using v1.3.8.4 Thanks to the developers...
I will tell them, asap, thanks Bornsoft.:)

Back