• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved]Hulu "Error, Failed to Retrieve Playlist", Restart DL Button fails

sparkyumr98

Had a stack of these pop up in a row and the "Restart Download" green button doesn't appear to reset or re-queue the stream. There's no impact to tokens, and I can re-search to put the streams back in the queue, but that does get a bit tedious.

eO8KiiX.png

Log attached. Look around 00:35:03.554.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.0.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Its been sent to the developers, give them a chance to see what can be done. Sure wish I had a log from 1381 when this happens. I have not experienced it.

Ok, here's a re-run with 1.3.8.1. I also have per-file logging on right now if you need a specific chunk.

BBTe4hi.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.1 20220624.astlog
    404.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
For me it's both AP and Netflix, which is all I have, I've always got that since buying Plus, add the failed eps again and they may download, if it continues restart AS. it's been random for me, sometimes days can go by without issue then it will be problematic, it's less of a problem on my faster machine, but at the moment I'm saving power as I'm off-grid and have some batteries which are failing and waiting for replacements, the reload button does not work for me either, probably still being developed or for another purpose I don't know of yet.

Last edited:
You're not going to like this set... trying to download 11 files took 37 attempts. Hopefully this log helps.
5RPdfar.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.1 37for11.astlog
    864.6 KB · Views: 0
For me it's both AP and Netflix, which is all I have, I've always got that since buying Plus, add the failed eps again and they may download, if it continues restart AS. it's been random for me, sometimes days can go by without issue then it will be problematic, it's less of a problem on my faster machine, but at the moment I'm saving power as I'm off-grid and have some batteries which are failing and waiting for replacements, the reload button does not work for me either, probably still being developed or for another purpose I don't know of yet.
Please create a new thread for your problem, this one is about Hulu and whatever your problem, it is unrelated to this.
And you'll need to post a log file then.

Please try this again now, I believe it should work.

Hi Pete,

If this is in reference to Hulu downloads in general, I tried an Orville episode again and this is what I get when I click on it...

upload_2022-6-27_6-45-1.png

Not sure how helpful a logfile is since I wasn't even able to request a download but one is attached...

T

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.1.astlog
    169.3 KB · Views: 1
Petes working on an issue with Hulu, I believe your issue may different, Testiles.

Ok, I'll put this in a different thread, but it is Hulu-related.
Or maybe contact me via PM, this may require some back and forth debugging. Because nobody else seems to have that problem (me included), so maybe it's something "special" with your subscription.

Or maybe contact me via PM, this may require some back and forth debugging. Because nobody else seems to have that problem (me included), so maybe it's something "special" with your subscription.

Ok...

T

Please try this again now, I believe it should work.

Ok, I assume that I need to grab the most recent beta of 1.3.8.1 to reattempt? Or was this a fix that was made on the RedFox server side (and I keep using the 1.3.8.1 I already have installed?)

Ok, I assume that I need to grab the most recent beta of 1.3.8.1 to reattempt? Or was this a fix that was made on the RedFox server side (and I keep using the 1.3.8.1 I already have installed?)
The latest is 1382. and all episodes of the Orville work just fine.

Download 64bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.3.8.2_64bit.exe

Download 32bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.3.8.2_32bit.exe

Changelog AnyStream

1.3.8.2 beta 2022-06-27
  • Fix: some titles on Netflix failed
  • Improved: playlist handling for all providers
  • some minor fixes

Last edited:
So, I had an additional issue with AS and Orville such that it still wasn't working for me with the beta fix.

But Pete was able to provide a workaround and I have finally successfully downloaded S3 Ep4!

Will be watching it today in its entirely and commercial-free - as it should be seen. Whooohooooo!

Thanks so much @Pete ! :bowdown:

T

Back